BP点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 1,816 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
See the rates
HRBP (离职员工) –  Zhuhai2019年2月27日
The company culture is great but the localized management style is kindly of tricky and weird. The political style is worse in BP.
Most performances is driven by the relationship but the real outcomes.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
工作文化
Good company but nasty business
Finance (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年4月12日
BP has a chic European/ UK culture and as most of the fortune 100 do, have well established processes and procedures, which sometimes are bore-some. But the environment is supportive, and people are very professional.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
Quite impressive by the friendly atmosphere there
Human Resources Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年2月11日
Conducted communication product improvement of the MME node using Erlang, including debugging, structure optimization of the program;
Debugged a new baseline updated for a forthcoming communication product with software engineering team;
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
safety
Full time Manufactory Trainee (离职员工) –  Zhuhai2014年9月5日
very excellent from concepts to execute
we do have systematic training for safety
have rules to restrictly follow
everyone in BP should have duties to find and report any potential risks no matter how minor it is
we do have a box-meeting to demonstrate every potential risk and how to avoid before doing a task
优点
good company culture
缺点
low salary and cut training opportunities
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Relaxed atmosphere
Buyer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年8月10日
British Petroleum-Shanghai Secco Petrochemical is a joint venture between BP and Sinopec. I am one of the management team employees from commercial department. My daily routine includes arranging payment request, managing and maintaining suppliers in the SAP system, making financial analysis statement, and evaluating current and future suppliers for the manager. There are four co-workers and one manager in the outsourcing and utility team. Courtesy and hospitality is everywhere between the team members. I have learnt how to manage suppliers, rank the payment requests and evaluate the suppliers during my work in BP. Some negotiation skills are useful for my career as well.
优点
free lunch, relaxed atmosphere, on/off business on time.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告