Baker Hughes Incorporated

中国6 条点评
已找到符合搜索的6条评价
查看 5,364 条评论
工作文化
Always enjoyed and happy working in this industry because of the good salary and meeting a lot of people from another country
And experience the daily task..
缺点
Working long hours is normal in this industry
工作文化
Baker Hughes Inc. is the first company in my career life.BHI provide systematical 3-years Engineer Training in management, technical ,Marketing . It is especially good for entry-level employees.I love BHI culture of courage, learning, teamwork and integrity. Those culture has benefit me no less than the skills I learned in BHI professional trainings.
Systematical 3-years Engineer Training
short break
工作文化
I spent 14 years in BHI and much of the my co-workers are my friends including now, that I am not working anymore with them.

As Maintenance Engineer , my typical day at work usually included to perform some Preventive Maintenance on logging tools, or to modify as per manual some surface logging equipment.

I learned to work with integrity, to follow the procedures and report any anomaly to prevent any disruption of the operation in the field.

Most of the time, my managers were objective and with a great sense of justice. Some of them didn't forget to recognize the job well done, but in the last times a change in the management (most of they coming from another companies) didn't show to believe in the BHI Core Values (Integrity, Team Work, Learning, Performance and Courage)

From my co-workers I learned to appreciate the diversity, understand different cultures and different ways to do the job.

The hardest part in my job, was when the managers in Brunei, trusted on me, to perform two difficult projects, but at the same time, those projects gave me the most memorable moments of satisfaction when they finally happened in a spotless way, both the managers and the clients relied on my expertise and I didn't dissapointed them.
优点
Many good friends. Many good memories in the job
缺点
In the late times, new managers without sense of belonging into BHI Culture.
工作文化
I was fully trained in BHI includes both technical and non-technical courses. Employee can improve himself/herself quickly in BHI with equally effort put in.

The typical upgrade path is start from field engineer and then to management position include technical management or operations management. Almost all senior management started from engineer.

It is a great place for working and learning. But the upper management was changed frequently in recent years which leaded to lots of issues. After the merging news with HAL was released, the company culture changed significantly to worse situation.
Training
缺点
Mess management in recent months
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
worked for them 20 years. many countries and many advancements. Was a great company to work for. Wish i was still with them.
工作文化
wear ppe during job time.
get job safety permission when you need.

The difficult time when the materials which using not matching the product specification.
查看更多关于Baker Hughes Incorporated的评论