Bank of America

按类别评分
已找到符合搜索的12条评价
查看 29,877 条评论
工作文化
compared to the other two US banks I've worked for, BoA is not as good as JPM and GS
工作文化
职场干净整洁,同事都有礼貌的而有距离的,经理层比较迂腐而缺乏一些有信服力的技术和能力,而且项目经理缺乏对整个项目的掌控度和对人员的公平性。女同事居多,工作节奏一般,比较自我,缺乏一种吸收外来文化的气氛。
工作文化
Actually your work there depends on your department. I worked in Shanghai operation department. To be frank, the daily work for an intern is a bit boring.
工作文化
good place to work. Colleagues are very nice. Supervisor is helpful. The working environment is great. A good balance between life and work. I love this company.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
• Administered financial market databases and applications; analyzed existing financial trends and market data and made recommendations to improve financial performance in the telecommunications industry. • Used current technologies, frameworks, and standards to leverage technology in the performance of market analyses, evaluating operating data, and populating data according to monthly MIIT releases. • Collaborated with cross-functional groups to gather financial information, including sales information and tariff/handset subsidies from operators’ local branches as well as other retailers such as GOME and Suning.
工作文化
I firstly worked in the US and relocated to Hongkong in early 1990's. I was very fortunate to be one of the first bankers to enter the China market. The most enjoyable part of the job was living in Dalian, a beautiful city by the ocean in the northeast of China, as Chief Representative for more than three years.
工作文化
-Work life balance culture make staffs feel good -good teamwork -everybody can have a chance to handle different issues -encourage creative thinking from staffs
工作文化
Manager has good attitude and will help us during work. the working shift is OK so I can enjoy work while enjoy life. I only have two colleagues but the relationship is good between us. I learn a lot about data center.
工作文化
During the period when Bank of America Merrill Lynch visited China, I was responsible for interpretation and touring guide. I had great communication with my clients.
工作文化
Typical workday was from 9 am to 4 pm, when the FX market closed. However, during the work hours, there was immense pressure on employees. I relished the pressure because it motivated me to achieve the best results that I could offer.
工作文化
The company provides great training program, lots of exposure to the financial market, direct cooperation with senior bankers.
工作文化
I enjoy working with people of diversified background. I learnt a lot relating to businesses of financial institutions during my stay at BoA.
查看更多关于Bank of America的评论