Bank of America点评

已找到符合搜索的10条评价 查看 28,263 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Good place
Support Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2018年4月5日
good place to work. Colleagues are very nice. Supervisor is helpful. The working environment is great. A good balance between life and work. I love this company.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Productive and fun workplace
Financial Analyst (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月15日
• Administered financial market databases and applications; analyzed existing financial trends and market data and made recommendations to improve financial performance in the telecommunications industry.
• Used current technologies, frameworks, and standards to leverage technology in the performance of market analyses, evaluating operating data, and populating data according to monthly MIIT releases.
• Collaborated with cross-functional groups to gather financial information, including sales information and tariff/handset subsidies from operators’ local branches as well as other retailers such as GOME and Suning.
工作文化
The best job in my early professional life
Chief Representative of Dalian Rep Office (离职员工) –  Dalian, CN2017年5月21日
I firstly worked in the US and relocated to Hongkong in early 1990's. I was very fortunate to be one of the first bankers to enter the China market. The most enjoyable part of the job was living in Dalian, a beautiful city by the ocean in the northeast of China, as Chief Representative for more than three years.
work life balance
Officer (离职员工) –  Guangzhou,China2017年5月18日
-Work life balance culture make staffs feel good
-good teamwork
-everybody can have a chance to handle different issues
-encourage creative thinking from staffs
Good colleague relationship
Data center Engineer/データセンターエンジニア (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年2月8日
Manager has good attitude and will help us during work.
the working shift is OK so I can enjoy work while enjoy life.
I only have two colleagues but the relationship is good between us.
I learn a lot about data center.
Great communication with clients
Interpreter (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年10月20日
During the period when Bank of America Merrill Lynch visited China, I was responsible for interpretation and touring guide. I had great communication with my clients.
工作文化
An environment that stressed excellence
Summer Internship in FICC Department (离职员工) –  上海市2016年3月1日
Typical workday was from 9 am to 4 pm, when the FX market closed. However, during the work hours, there was immense pressure on employees. I relished the pressure because it motivated me to achieve the best results that I could offer.
工作文化
Rewarding experience, great internship program
Summer Analyst, Global Market Sales & Trading (离职员工) –  上海市2016年2月16日
The company provides great training program, lots of exposure to the financial market, direct cooperation with senior bankers.
工作文化
A nice place to learn business and law
Temporary Transfer to Asia Pacific Legal (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2013年6月18日
I enjoy working with people of diversified background. I learnt a lot relating to businesses of financial institutions during my stay at BoA.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告