Bank of China

较少创新,比较传统

公司管理层人性化,拥有健身房间

公司文化严谨
工作文化
very nice and friendly place
nice but hard to find balance

earn quite a lot

have to work very hard to gain the money

nice people to meet

work under pressure
工作文化
it is an unpaid intern and it is a good opportunity for me to improve my MySQL, Oracle, R, Excel and presentation skills. My teammates are nice and energetic.
工作文化
overall i had a great expereince wotking there. I love the working environment and challenges from my day to day job.
- a great job for entry or middle level people
工作文化
• Collaborated with project manager to explore sponsorship opportunities by negotiating with business owners
• Developed the first student loan project in Changsha area by teamwork with Project Department

• Accomplished the first case of opening customer’s bank account on mobile devices in Changsha area

• Gave a presentation about loan security to 300 students at Hunan College of Finance and Economics
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
The colleague there are friendly and patient. It is a ideal company to work for, although the jobs for the intern is a little bit basic, you can also learn much knowledge from it.
优点
free lunch
缺点
short break
工作文化
Fast speed working environment, nice colleagues to work with. New graduates can learn a lot of banking knowledge and skill, but not too many promotion opportunities.
工作文化
From the last full-time job. I learned:

we need to share our happiness with others, which will brighten some coworker's bad day.

we need to keep studying, no matter on our former major or other related skills. which built our confidence for more difficulty tasks.

try our best to help others out.
工作文化
BOC is one of the biggest 4 banks in China. The most significant feature of BOC in China is its International business overseas. I really enjoy great experience with local bank in China
工作文化
This is a good company to apply your knowledge learned from school, direct deal with clients to improve communication skill and to identify needs of clients

several things can be done at same time and it is valuable to work in this bank,
工作文化
I worked in Bank of China for five years but haven't learned a lot. The opportunity to move up is small and I cannot make work life balance. I really think young student shouldn't choose it as a start up company.
工作文化
Interns have a small workload, mainly to guide customers, and specific businesses have specific officers to deal with. Colleagues are very friendly and not very competitive.
工作文化
As an assistant intern, I was a fast learner and has an ability to get accustomed to the new working environment. When facing challenges, I often consulted experienced professionals. I worked very hard and soon was able to work independently. I always completed assignments on time. During my internship, I mainly conducted tasks from answering business inquiries to analyzing information and feedbacks of customers. I was an active participant in team meetings, where I shared my points of view on the potential improvement of our procedures.
工作文化
I thoroughly enjoyed working at the Bank of China. My internship was an extremely valuable experience and I learned quite a bit. I w.ould happily work here again
工作文化
Working in such a big company, I got chance to know how each department functions and what the responsibilities are. It is an opportunity to have a big picture of banking system.
工作文化
Coworker could get along very well. Leared a lot about the professional financial knowledge, such as how to analysis the financial status of clients, major financial productions.
工作文化
Great employees and good work environment.
You can always learn new knowledge and skills with internal training.

Pros

Learn more for your job

Cons

sales pressure everywhere
工作文化
As a rotation intern, I have seen how the banking works in different functional roles and supervisors were willing to teach me about new assignments. Sometimes at the peak time will be very busy, but usually, there is a work-life balance.
工作文化
maybe the job itself is a little bit boring but it is a stable job and all the colleagues I had are really friendly and taught me a lot. I'm really appreciated about working there.
工作文化
Bank of China at the Beijing branch has a very friendly working environment, people are willing to help and eager to learn. Different departments constantly communicate with each other and sharing information.
工作文化
I have improved interpersonal communication skills. Through the internship experience, I have met new friends who live in Shanghai. I can keep in touch with them to know more about Chinese culture.
公司页面已被认领