Baxter Healthcare

地点
不限
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
The company cares employee career development, encourage internal transfer.
As a multinational company have R&D in US, Belgium and China, they handle the multicultural working environment very well
More PTO, flexible working hours
缺点
Not very efficient and slow decision making process to project
工作文化
Great benefits, I had a pension. I believe they phased out the pension. Same management the seventeen years in my department, little advancement
. Tattling on your fellow workers was promoted by management. When I started there were some fun team building activities such as bowling, picnics, dinners, etc. By the time I retired the team building was non-existent. One of my managers fired four people on our team. It seemed like her assessment of their work performance was based on her personal judgement of their lifestyle. She's gone after thirty years in her position.
优点
Good benefits, geat physical environment
Little advancement. Lots of outsourcing
工作文化
Good company to for work for, very diverse and talented people. Management is good and company has a clear vision. Having company events gives you the ability to meet other people you don't normally interact with. Good overall experience so far.
优点
Good pay, company events, great benefits
advancement can stagnate
工作文化
A typical day at work involves several face-to-face internal meetings which evaluate past/present metrics. After some time, very little is learned or progressive steps taken to resolve KPIs. The hardest part of my job was the constant concern of internal politics from a managerial clique. The best part of my job was the encouragement to advance corporate initiatives. Overall, the work experience had great potential but fell short of expectations.
Freedom to Advance Corporate Initiatives, Clean and Safe Environment
Internal Politics / Clique / Work-Life Flexibility
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I enjoyed working there a lot. Good pay long hard hours but enjoyed the people I worked with. Good hours 12 he shift with lots of days off. Line was so clean all the time.
Work-life balance
Never went more than three CONSECUTIVE days.Also two three day weekends per month.

Sad to see it closed.

Overall

After 11 years,it was disappointing to see Baxter close up shop. It was an honor and privilege to have worked with these fine people. I look forward to being with these colleagues in future endeavors.
工作文化
Could've been a good company but the company is too strick. Too many rules. Here lately it has been up and down. You do work in controlled environment.
Cafateria
Easy to get fired
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Baxter Healthcare are alright but considering how much revenue Baxter brings in annually, the service specialists are underpaid.
工作文化
El ambiente laboral era bueno con los compañeros pero Alma gonzalez lider es una pesima de persona humilla y se cree mucho
Ninguno
缺点
Salario bajo y mucha presion
工作文化
Un ambiente con supervisores perdidos y compañeros pensando que van a ser despedido y un maltrato al compañero de contrato ya que durante el problema del huracan No hubo ninguna ayuda y tenían que trabajar el peor turno sin luz eléctrica.
Solo trabajo
No hay adiestramiento
工作文化
Poor management, no respect for employees, didn’t care about well being of their employees. Didnt handle situations appropriately. Showed no interest in learning what could better help employees.
Benefits and pay
缺点
Poor management, schedule, lack of respect, and lack of freedom
工作文化
Pay is above average for the area but not really in line with industry. Do have a formal yearly increase in pay some places do not. Advancement is really non existent you have to wait for someone to retire and maybe there will be an opportunity.
工作文化
This was my first job out of school, and I felt like it was a great place to begin my career. I felt welcome and valued. There was always something to do, so there was never a dull moment.
工作文化
La administración propicia un pésimo ambiente laboral
工作文化
Culture de l'entreprise qui cache beaucoup de chose
REPAS, ambiance
Trop de séance redondante
Excellent work Projects
Outstanding Training & Learning Opportunities

Management was excellent

The work place culture was excellent

My employment at Baxter Healthcare ranks as the #1 best job in my entire career.
Outstanding Global Healthcare Company
N/A
工作文化
not enough pay and too far to drive, short breaks, low morale,got sent home aloe and had to work weekends, not enough time to eat on breakfast and dinner break

free uniforms
缺点
short breaks, sometimes not enough work
工作文化
Management supports staff and encourages additional training. Respects employees. I was provided with excellent opportunities and independent opportunities to learn more about other departments and offered advancement.
Benefits, training
Consolidations
工作文化
For such a large company, you would never imagine how hard a team of managers can make it for people. Utterly clueless. New factory manager spends more time tending to the flowers than the factory.
Cheap canteen
A bit prison like a
工作文化
Unless your a good friend of the boss then your usually going to get left out and treated as if you don’t really matter. Even though they try to make it seem like you do, you’ll definitely be able to tell who they favorite.
● Overall
Excellent company committed with the people and good environment to work. Very good benefits that are adjusted to the needs of the people and also benefits to continue grow as a professional.