Bayer点评

已找到符合搜索的22条评价 查看 2,875 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Fun, nice and collaborative place
Branding Communications Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2019年2月20日
Bayer is an amazing company with great benefits. We have organized different classes all the time to help employees to learn and grow. But I was an intern there so not so many other details for me to tell about.
工作文化
Excellent workplace with good colleagues and leaders.
Senior Risk Monitoring Associate (离职员工) –  上海市2018年8月24日
I think Bayer is an excellent workplace where you can balance work and life. The company also provides many opportunities for employees to have sustainable career development.
优点
Great colleagues and leaders!
Maybe can provide transportation
good company
Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年5月6日
international company, good life-work balance, nice and professional colleagues, interesting job. but low chance of being promoted...............................
工作文化
light-hearted working environment and many activities for employees
Cooperate social responsibility officer (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月22日
a workday starts at 9am, usually there is meeting in the morning discussing about the ongoing project. There is 1-2 hours lunch time and there is dinning room for employees to have meals and lunge room for small meeting or casual conversation. breakfast is regularly well prepared every morning. A well facilitated gym is located on 22nd floor to engage employees into healthy and dynamic life style during break or after work. Workplace culture lively and innovative. employees from different departments are encouraged to intercalate and discuss the upcoming plan. The most enjoyable part of the job is there are new problems to challenge and inspire me to come up better ideas. The managers are very easy going but you're expected to complete perform work with efficiency and accuracy.
great experience
Controlling Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月29日
I was working at Bayer(China) Limited as an intern during my sophomore summer break. My direct upline and my department managers were super nice to me. They offered me much different learning experiences throughout the working period.
a typical day at work consists of receiving budgeting data, organize data, uploading data, and doing any other work-related tasks that were offered to me.
work environment
Bayer Summary
IxRS Expert & Medication Management (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月18日
Challenging and rewarding work environment. Bayer was good at providing training for its employees. Bayer allowed some telework which helped me avoid some traffic delays.
Workplace Culture
Could not transfer to job with Bayer in US
Perfect working culture
Business Intelligence and Marketing Analyst (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年10月23日
Perfect working culture where everyone respect others' work. Union provide very nice benefits for members in each holiday. Colleagues are hard-working and cooperate well.
工作文化
Nice company to work for
Demand Manager (BP) (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年4月8日
It is the Asia Pacific headquarter of Bayer Global, which located at Shanghai the one of largest City in China. But, the review probably not much of help in the US market since it is a oversea company.
Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency
Accounting Expert (离职员工) –  上海市2016年12月13日
I worked in different positions in Bayer and moved from project basis position to line organization. Bayer focuses on people development a lot and it encourages employee to think out of box and supports internal rotation wherever there is an opportunity.
a very standard German company
Controlling Analyst (离职员工) –  上海市2016年9月19日
very professional, encourage the employee to develop the skills, nice trainings, job rotate. Nice balance the work and life. High efficiency as well.
Indirect material procurement pioneer
IT Procurement Specialist - China (离职员工) –  上海市2016年4月5日
In Bayer, we built service procurement in a centralized way in March 2005, earlier than other fortune 500 peers in China. I started to take indirect material procurement from then.
its very good company
Specialist of clinical trial insurance (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年6月15日
the working atmosphere is very agreeable. nice work environment, provides employees with many various training and particularly to give them potential development opportunity.
technology driven company
China marketing (离职员工) –  China2015年3月2日
A company run by engineers not social science managers. Cultural conflicts are in place in some regions and business units
Global culture
Clinical Development Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年2月16日
I worked in their office in Beijing. People there worked really hard and are at a fast pace. Basically all of the global post marketing phase IV trials done in China are orchestrated by people in that office.
best company to work
Head of Regulatory Affairs Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年9月2日
Bayer is very good company and is my best company which I worked .
logistics
Supply Chain Consultant (离职员工) –  shanghai2014年7月14日
logistics
phamacutical and chemical industry
production
supply chain
工作文化
 I work with each other very friendly
Sales person Bayer (离职员工) –  China2013年11月27日
I like working with each other, and working as a salesperson. I like to communicate with customers, which means I need to understanding the thoughts of them, therefore, I can understand the customers needs and let them buy our products.
free lunch
good salary
工作文化
Productive workplace and good company culture
Financial Analyst (Controlling Analyst) (离职员工) –  Shanghai2013年10月13日
Active colleagues, efficient work rhythm,nice company culture
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Assistant in global strategic sourcing team
Team Assistant (离职员工) –  SHanghai, China2013年10月11日
Assistant in global strategic sourcing team
Financial controller
Budget Monitoring
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
工作文化
Good
Regulatory Document management Specialist (在职员工) –  北京市, C222013年9月18日
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
公司页面已被认领