BDO
点评此公司

BDO

BDO的员工点评

fun workplace

First, l learn from BDO' person a lot. they do their work very efficiency and teach me how to finish my work in short time. Second, manager always organizes some activities that she don't want to make us tired.

按类别评分

满分为5 星,工作与生活 为 5.0 星
满分为5 星,薪酬/福利 为 5.0 星
满分为5 星,工作保障/升迁机会 为 5.0 星
满分为5 星,管理方式 为 5.0 星
满分为5 星,企业文化 为 5.0 星

类似点评

相同关键职能相同工作地点

Cannot get work/life balance but still a place to learn

I spent a whole year in BDO and I appreciate the firm gave me an excellent opportunity to actually learn the real world auditing as soon as I graduate. But I have to say that the culture there is only appreciate hard working and totally no communication. I was outside city auditing a big company for more than one month, and during the whole month, we worked from 7:00 in the morning to 11:00 at night. I believe not every group did their work like this because when I switch to another team to audit another company, we were productive. But still, it was a good place to learn new things, and I like learning.
相同关键职能

Productive and fun place to work

My supervisor is nice and helped me with the audit projects. My co-workers are cooperative and energetic. The hardest part of my job is deal with the client and meeting the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I could learn new things on each project.

优点

great culture

缺点

short lunch break
相同工作地点

Productive and fun workplace

Do the entry level, basic stuff Learn practical audit knowledge Effective and efficient management Work with interesting and helpful people Creative atmosphere

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?