BDO
查看BDO的所有点评
点评此公司

BDO

BDO的员工点评

great workplace for fast learning and growing

As an external auditor in BDO China, I need to work with my team for the audit and review engagement. Working for different audit projects assigned by my clients, I need to grow and learn all the time. For example, I learnt the auditing procedure within three days and worked with another intern and vouched source documents estimating 30% of the balance sheet accounts for the client, who planned to be listed in Hong Kong security exchange market, within two weeks. I also quickly learnt MS Visio and drew 50+ flow charts for the internal audit project in another audit team within three days. Right now, I can easily transfer my learning ability to the event planning and execution in my leadership roles of three accounting students group and contribute to them with my value accounting and auditing experience.

优点

满分为5 星,管理方式 为 5.0 星
满分为5 星,企业文化 为 5.0 星

类似点评

相同关键职能

know how audit work in real world

One of the biggest accounting firm in China, have great opportunities to know how the audit process works and have many opportunities to get professional trainings.
相同关键职能相同工作地点

Productive Place

Everyone in the team is hard-working and productive. Each team works on one project. All team members had their own part in the project and the team was collaborative. However, the work hours could be 50-60 hours per week.
相同关键职能

Good working condition

People there are very nice and kind. They are willing to help you with any difficulty you meet and can guide you in a correct direction within the work.

优点

满分为5 星,企业文化 为 3.4 星
  • 公司企业
  • BDO
  • 雇员点评
  • great workplace for fast learning and growing