BDO

已找到符合搜索的13条评价查看 1,629 条评论

Nice colleague and managers

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Working environment is nice as well as colleagues.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

know how audit work in real world

One of the biggest accounting firm in China, have great opportunities to know how the audit process works and have many opportunities to get professional trainings.

Good working condition

People there are very nice and kind. They are willing to help you with any difficulty you meet and can guide you in a correct direction within the work.

优点

nice colleagues

缺点

Exhausted during busy season

Exhausted during the busy season. No work life balance at all. But you will learn quickly. Colleagues are not as supportive as those I work with in other companies.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good experience for career start

This internship was my favorite because not only I really learned something from it but I decided to pursue the master degree in accounting and become an auditor in the future.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

very active and professional workplace

LIXIN BDO is a good workplace for young employees to learn and develop their learning ability, and pick up new knowledge and skills on every project. and senior and managers are always willing to help.

stressful but worthwhile

being an audit member can be stressful but in BDO i am so lucky to meet an excellent team. They help me learn a lot about audit and let me have a broad understanding about audit.

Friendly Enviroment

All of the team members and the managers are friendly, and taught me a lot with the practical skills of accounting skills to be used in real life problems.

professional workplace in auditing

•Completed auditing papers, accomplished auditing results to guarantee that financial statements were prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with an applicable financial reporting framework •Checked accounts of cash, bank, sales and cost, validated vouchers with attachments in terms of time, amounts and titles under the regulation and law •Informed related banks, matched bank confirmations with financial transactions to ensure the accuracy and truth of records •Assisted Annual Interim Audit, checked cash flow amounts and accomplished vouching

tired work

people here are professional, they comes from top universities and they love to help each other. I learn much more finance auditing knowledge here than in my university,also exercise communication skills

a typical auditing internship

You are going to follow an auditing team and meet different clients. work hour is long, around 12 hours everyday. And you might meet a lot of clients who do not understand what are auditors doing.

Nice

Through a combination of functional stretch rotations, mentoring programs, cutting-edge product training and access to regional best practices, the program provides a dynamic environment conducive to your career development. Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions.

local CPA in Shanghai

It is one of the top 10 CPA firms in Shanghai with more than 60 CPAs and over 200 employees. Nice Services, nice employees.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?