BDO

3.4工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的7条评价查看 1,629 条评论

Cannot get work/life balance but still a place to learn

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I spent a whole year in BDO and I appreciate the firm gave me an excellent opportunity to actually learn the real world auditing as soon as I graduate. But I have to say that the culture there is only appreciate hard working and totally no communication. I was outside city auditing a big company for more than one month, and during the whole month, we worked from 7:00 in the morning to 11:00 at night. I believe not every group did their work like this because when I switch to another team to audit another company, we were productive. But still, it was a good place to learn new things, and I like learning.

Productive and fun workplace

Do the entry level, basic stuff Learn practical audit knowledge Effective and efficient management Work with interesting and helpful people Creative atmosphere

fun workplace

First, l learn from BDO' person a lot. they do their work very efficiency and teach me how to finish my work in short time. Second, manager always organizes some activities that she don't want to make us tired.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fun experience in inspecting asset

Analyzed 10 enterprises’ assets inspection work in Tongliao City Delivered bank confirmation, learned selective examination method, the frequency of inspecting assets and the relationship between internal control and assets inspection method Followed up work of auditing team closely and joined in asset inventory work

competitive environment

inspection of the mining hole. getting uniforms on and following the instruction of mining manager, we had gone for over one thousand miters and inspected the first part of the hole with exciting mood and exhausting body, I finished my first inspection of a mining hole.

优点

housing rental allowance

缺点

unbelievably long hours

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Internship

 As a summer analyst in BDO, I performed tax services for several clients, and I thrived in situations that require of me intense analysis and effective communication with clients.

Great working environment

I devoted myself to the work with passion and often worked extra hours to complete the tasks on time and learned how to thrive under high pressure. In addition, this internship also improved my ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously as well as my time management skills.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?