BDO

已找到符合搜索的12条评价查看 1,599 条评论

Productive Place

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Everyone in the team is hard-working and productive. Each team works on one project. All team members had their own part in the project and the team was collaborative. However, the work hours could be 50-60 hours per week.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

know how audit work in real world

One of the biggest accounting firm in China, have great opportunities to know how the audit process works and have many opportunities to get professional trainings.

Good working condition

People there are very nice and kind. They are willing to help you with any difficulty you meet and can guide you in a correct direction within the work.

优点

nice colleagues

缺点

这篇点评对您有用吗?

good experience for career start

This internship was my favorite because not only I really learned something from it but I decided to pursue the master degree in accounting and become an auditor in the future.

audit job

I didn't quite like the job maybe because I am not an audit person. I did mostly administrative work and I did the easiest part in audit, which is a bit boring.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

stressful but worthwhile

being an audit member can be stressful but in BDO i am so lucky to meet an excellent team. They help me learn a lot about audit and let me have a broad understanding about audit.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

productive and busy working place with nice montor

Communication with clients is a big part of my work, collected information from the financial department also provided us to get enough information to do the audit procedures.

professional workplace in auditing

•Completed auditing papers, accomplished auditing results to guarantee that financial statements were prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with an applicable financial reporting framework •Checked accounts of cash, bank, sales and cost, validated vouchers with attachments in terms of time, amounts and titles under the regulation and law •Informed related banks, matched bank confirmations with financial transactions to ensure the accuracy and truth of records •Assisted Annual Interim Audit, checked cash flow amounts and accomplished vouching

a typical auditing internship

You are going to follow an auditing team and meet different clients. work hour is long, around 12 hours everyday. And you might meet a lot of clients who do not understand what are auditors doing.

Nice

Through a combination of functional stretch rotations, mentoring programs, cutting-edge product training and access to regional best practices, the program provides a dynamic environment conducive to your career development. Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

great workplace for fast learning and growing

As an external auditor in BDO China, I need to work with my team for the audit and review engagement. Working for different audit projects assigned by my clients, I need to grow and learn all the time. For example, I learnt the auditing procedure within three days and worked with another intern and vouched source documents estimating 30% of the balance sheet accounts for the client, who planned to be listed in Hong Kong security exchange market, within two weeks. I also quickly learnt MS Visio and drew 50+ flow charts for the internal audit project in another audit team within three days. Right now, I can easily transfer my learning ability to the event planning and execution in my leadership roles of three accounting students group and contribute to them with my value accounting and auditing experience.

优点

fast growing

缺点

nope

Leaned A Lot During The Internship

I learned a lot accounting-related knowledge and how to work in the real situations.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?