BDO

3.4工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的5条评价查看 1,629 条评论

Cannot get work/life balance but still a place to learn

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I spent a whole year in BDO and I appreciate the firm gave me an excellent opportunity to actually learn the real world auditing as soon as I graduate. But I have to say that the culture there is only appreciate hard working and totally no communication. I was outside city auditing a big company for more than one month, and during the whole month, we worked from 7:00 in the morning to 11:00 at night. I believe not every group did their work like this because when I switch to another team to audit another company, we were productive. But still, it was a good place to learn new things, and I like learning.

fun workplace

First, l learn from BDO' person a lot. they do their work very efficiency and teach me how to finish my work in short time. Second, manager always organizes some activities that she don't want to make us tired.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun place to work

My supervisor is nice and helped me with the audit projects. My co-workers are cooperative and energetic. The hardest part of my job is deal with the client and meeting the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I could learn new things on each project.

优点

great culture

缺点

short lunch break

Great working environment

I devoted myself to the work with passion and often worked extra hours to complete the tasks on time and learned how to thrive under high pressure. In addition, this internship also improved my ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously as well as my time management skills.

high pressure

work overtimemulti-taskwork in limited timelots of business trips

评价您最近的公司