BDO

已找到符合搜索的4条评价查看 1,499 条评论

Productive Place

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Everyone in the team is hard-working and productive. Each team works on one project. All team members had their own part in the project and the team was collaborative. However, the work hours could be 50-60 hours per week.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great place to kick off your accounting career

BDO has Friendly work environment and great people to work with. Steep learning curve is required, well-structured and useful training sessions are provided.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Cannot get work/life balance but still a place to learn

I spent a whole year in BDO and I appreciate the firm gave me an excellent opportunity to actually learn the real world auditing as soon as I graduate. But I have to say that the culture there is only appreciate hard working and totally no communication. I was outside city auditing a big company for more than one month, and during the whole month, we worked from 7:00 in the morning to 11:00 at night. I believe not every group did their work like this because when I switch to another team to audit another company, we were productive. But still, it was a good place to learn new things, and I like learning.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun place to work

My supervisor is nice and helped me with the audit projects. My co-workers are cooperative and energetic. The hardest part of my job is deal with the client and meeting the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I could learn new things on each project.

优点