BDO

已找到符合搜索的12条评价查看 1,499 条评论

Exhausted during busy season

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Exhausted during the busy season. No work life balance at all. But you will learn quickly. Colleagues are not as supportive as those I work with in other companies.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

know how audit work in real world

One of the biggest accounting firm in China, have great opportunities to know how the audit process works and have many opportunities to get professional trainings.

Productive and fun workplace

Do the entry level, basic stuff Learn practical audit knowledge Effective and efficient management Work with interesting and helpful people Creative atmosphere
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good experience for career start

This internship was my favorite because not only I really learned something from it but I decided to pursue the master degree in accounting and become an auditor in the future.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

very active and professional workplace

LIXIN BDO is a good workplace for young employees to learn and develop their learning ability, and pick up new knowledge and skills on every project. and senior and managers are always willing to help.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

stressful but worthwhile

being an audit member can be stressful but in BDO i am so lucky to meet an excellent team. They help me learn a lot about audit and let me have a broad understanding about audit.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great place to kick off your accounting career

BDO has Friendly work environment and great people to work with. Steep learning curve is required, well-structured and useful training sessions are provided.

Friendly Enviroment

All of the team members and the managers are friendly, and taught me a lot with the practical skills of accounting skills to be used in real life problems.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Cannot get work/life balance but still a place to learn

I spent a whole year in BDO and I appreciate the firm gave me an excellent opportunity to actually learn the real world auditing as soon as I graduate. But I have to say that the culture there is only appreciate hard working and totally no communication. I was outside city auditing a big company for more than one month, and during the whole month, we worked from 7:00 in the morning to 11:00 at night. I believe not every group did their work like this because when I switch to another team to audit another company, we were productive. But still, it was a good place to learn new things, and I like learning.

tired work

people here are professional, they comes from top universities and they love to help each other. I learn much more finance auditing knowledge here than in my university,also exercise communication skills

Nice

Through a combination of functional stretch rotations, mentoring programs, cutting-edge product training and access to regional best practices, the program provides a dynamic environment conducive to your career development. Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions.

Leaned A Lot During The Internship

I learned a lot accounting-related knowledge and how to work in the real situations.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?