BDO

已找到符合搜索的7条评价查看 1,500 条评论

Exhausted during busy season

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Exhausted during the busy season. No work life balance at all. But you will learn quickly. Colleagues are not as supportive as those I work with in other companies.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

know how audit work in real world

One of the biggest accounting firm in China, have great opportunities to know how the audit process works and have many opportunities to get professional trainings.

Good working condition

People there are very nice and kind. They are willing to help you with any difficulty you meet and can guide you in a correct direction within the work.

优点

nice colleagues

缺点

fun workplace

First, l learn from BDO' person a lot. they do their work very efficiency and teach me how to finish my work in short time. Second, manager always organizes some activities that she don't want to make us tired.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Cannot get work/life balance but still a place to learn

I spent a whole year in BDO and I appreciate the firm gave me an excellent opportunity to actually learn the real world auditing as soon as I graduate. But I have to say that the culture there is only appreciate hard working and totally no communication. I was outside city auditing a big company for more than one month, and during the whole month, we worked from 7:00 in the morning to 11:00 at night. I believe not every group did their work like this because when I switch to another team to audit another company, we were productive. But still, it was a good place to learn new things, and I like learning.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Nice

Through a combination of functional stretch rotations, mentoring programs, cutting-edge product training and access to regional best practices, the program provides a dynamic environment conducive to your career development. Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions.

competitive environment

inspection of the mining hole. getting uniforms on and following the instruction of mining manager, we had gone for over one thousand miters and inspected the first part of the hole with exciting mood and exhausting body, I finished my first inspection of a mining hole.

优点