Black & Veatch点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 500 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
B&V is one of the best EPC company in the world.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年10月28日
B&V has friendly enterprise culture and very open environment to every professional. The professionals have many chances to develop themselves very well.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Very good company
Assistant in the Project Consulting Division (离职员工) –  北京市2018年3月26日
The boss there is very kind to talk with me and people there is very friendly as we had the meeting each week to exchange everyone's story and learn English together.
We communicate with each other in English, which is a good opportunity for me to training my speaking skill.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
工作文化
Proposal preparation for a LNG project
Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer (在职员工) –  北京市2016年12月12日
We have a good communation with all co-workers, and we can also get quick respond from vendors. Which means that B&V has a good pratice for previous projects, so we can proceed very smoothly for each steps, and we can have more time to do some detail work, to make sure everything of the output will be correct and with high quality.
缺点
some times too long time of trip term(more than 1 year)
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 2报告
工作文化
Excellent project management and engineering management.
Layout Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2016年8月30日
B&V has very good team building culture and work atmosphere, especially excellent project management and engineering management. Their all-in-one software package provide outstanding technical and management competition in power industry project market.
As normal US company, very cold behavior when it lay off employee or employee resign the work.
优点
software and project & engineering management
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
a company with potential
Senior Process Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2016年8月12日
very nice company cultural , always a busy and well scheduled work day. good and fully communication with the management.
the colleagues are cooperative to face and solve the difficulty in the projects
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 2报告