Bloomberg点评

已找到符合搜索的8条评价 查看 742 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
a strong cultural background
Graphic Design Internship (离职员工) –  Beijing,China2018年7月17日
Very orderly business magazines, multinational corporations. I have learned a lot from the design styles of the two countries. I worked with the design department, and I really appreciate for the trust of letting me took charge of the newly development of magazine section.
Time is free.
Learn Many skills
Data Analyst (离职员工) –  Hangzhou2017年12月13日
A very good company, managers are willing to teach each new employee, and rather fair working environment, if you want to learn, you just learn and if you want to work more you just work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 2报告
工作文化
Highly efficient work place with fish tank and snack pantry
Corporate Communications; BD Director (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年3月28日
Cool workplace with transparent doors, fish tank and pantry filled with snacks. Work hours are usually long. The management sit together with staff in an open space to encourage equal communication.The hard part of the job is that sometimes decision making is more complicated. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of achievement as things get done in high efficiency.
优点
Free snacks, company parties, team work spirit, healthcare
缺点
Long working hours, and politics
great company
Global Data Analyst Summer Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年3月5日
It's the company hire people who are from the great education background and have all-around skills. The culture is great and people are nice to each other.
The work is not stressful too much as an intern too.
工作文化
a news agency with vibrant and diverse culture.
Intern editor (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年1月19日
I worked as an editor and translator in Top News column on the App (Bloomberg Businessweek). Through the work, I made progress in picture processing, information summary, data analysis, and news abstract writing.
A diverse staff.
Build a Global view
SENIOR WRITER (离职员工) –  北京市2016年7月22日
As the world become much more interconnected than ever before, it is essential to have a global view of the evolving world and try to fit yourself inside.
Individualism and Collectivism
Advertisement Strategy and Graphic Designer (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年10月15日
That was a very united team. All of the departments, such as design, marketing, and even the leadership communicated incredible unimpeded. As the result, our designs had always been satisfy clients' need. Clients of the team totally gave back their trust and positive response.

查看更多Bloomberg评论