Bloomingdale's

正在显示唯一的评价

Not a kind environment

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Some kind employees but the managers do not want you to succeed, very low pay and will work you nonstop. No sick pay and no “excused absenses”, you will be reprimanded when sick, even in an emergency. Employees are very aggressive about sales. Hope you don’t want time off or holidays off! Say goodbye to ever seeing your family

Competitive pay

I loved working here! Pay was competitive for retail, minimal work given my department and just overall a fun and upscale environment. My dream was to work here and it lived up to all of my expectations

Interesting place to work

The place is ok overall. Compensation could be better and leadership could also be more present on the floor. Room for growth is very minimal with few opportunities.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun place to work

I enjoy working here. Yes it’s been slow lately but there are people that do come in and spend. I enjoy working with my co workers. It is a nice atmosphere.

Stressful

Lack of management support. With all the tech issues they make it seem like the issues are made up. Bonuses and employee discount were nice. Schedule and hours were decent.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

What is the best part of working at the company?Co-workers, helpful managementWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working holidaysWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fun, very team/family orientated

Good experience

Managers are expected to do a lot with little. Sales associates don't understand the pressure.Had some fun times there though. It all depends upon the people there at the time.

Employee driven

Employees are nice to work with but the management team are not all qualified for the position. They don't seem to do much if any training. They just throw you on the floor and if your lucky you learn from a experienced person.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Worst job place ever please run

If you want be mistreated, and mentally exhausted everyday work here. This job does not care about your well-being all they see as sale to make and credit cards to sell. The management is horrible. They’ll literally make anyone a manager and the managers don’t even do their own job! Especially in the RTW department. They will always put a customer before you even thought that customer will be wrong. There’s unesscesary drama, and want you pick up and clean 10000 clothes in the fitting room and make a sale at the same time. They don’t care about their employees at all, leaving this place was the best thing I ever did and never looked back! Please don’t come here at least to this specific location. The customers here are stuck up and feel entitle for the most basic over priced clothing. They’re always hiring for a reason because people keep quitting. It’s horrible here. People will be brand new start their shift and never return during their lunch break it happened 8 times since I’ve been there.

Professional, personable and fun

Bloomingdale’s gives you the ability to lead your team with an entrepreneurial spirit. I love the flexibility, energy, creativity, and the beautiful environment!
这篇点评对您有用吗?

So much work to do with nonexistent teamwork its infuriating

If you are related to any of the managers at Bloomies, then you fully get to *not* show up for work everyday and keep your job. If you are Hispanic or Armenian, you're in! Outside of that, your job will feel like straight up torture and will drag on and on until you run away screaming or quitting or BOTH. Lowest pay I've ever received for the most amount of physical labor I've ever done for an hourly wage. I hate this g--damned place so effing much. So much. I cannot wait to fade away from it ASAP. Don't work here. Just don't. Because your back will get injured from this work and your friggin' feelings will be trampled upon by these simps. Daily. The only thing I enjoy about this job is clocking out.

优点

Clocking out; you'll make a few cents in income, too..

缺点

Weak management, Nepotism, Favoritism, Cliques, Spanish speaking about you constantly

Love this company

Great company but there’s no room for advancement although I was told there is. Great and helpful staff, I was full time but we had a choice of 5 days a week or 4 days at 9-10 hours for the 4 days. Very organized company.

Below average!

I would not recommend anyone to work at bloomingdale's because of the bad atmosphere, suroundings, culture, drama, job security and management in the store.

Part-time Job Friendly

You see many people every day, and you will see what is popular and what is not. If you want to have a basic understanding of retail and fashion, this is a place you can start with.

Fun workplace

It’s a great work life balance and the managers listen and are able to help you it’s mostly not busy but when it is it slammed. Benefits are good, commission was low

Micromanaging

Cosmetics manager micromanages to in every point. Will Repremend you on the floor just because she’s in a mood, and then apologize for it later on. Once there there is no flexibility on scheduling.

Regular retail

It was a regular retail sales + commission job a lot of earning potential through holiday season and plenty of departments to switch to if you want to try something new

Empresa que prporciona crescimento

Ótimos benefícios e life balance. Reconhecimento do trabalho com premiações trimestrais, semestrais e anuais.

A wonderful job

I wish I was still there , the manager was very understanding and fun. The people helped me out when I was confused. Thank you Bloomingdale so much for a Chance
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?The employee discountWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working on weekends

Great for side job

It's easy and fast paced environment with coworkers who affect the job. Customers are entitled and you need thick skin to deal with them. Great discounts for employees

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?