Boeing点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 6,852 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
good place
LM engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2018年12月17日
I am original from shanghai,China. Boeing shanghai is good place for working but only the salary is not good for me due to shanghai life expense is very high.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
工作文化
Great chance to work there.
Manufacturing Engineer Internship (离职员工) –  Tianjin2018年3月1日
It was a great opportunity to have my summer internship in Boeing Tianjin Composites. The normal day was pretty busy during that time and sometimes spend almost whole day in the cleanroom during fabrication process. Colleagues there were very nice and helpful. They have a small reading room including daily life articles and Even got the heavy task and busy day each day, it was still enjoyable and happy to work with all these colleagues during my internship.
Great working environment
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Good place to learn
Quality Assurance Officer (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年11月27日
Aircraft manufacuring is a complex process, you can learn most of the manufactring knowledge here. Many experienced engineers there.
Free lunch
Low salary
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
Few manpower available in my divison
FAA MECHANIC ENGINEER 1 (在职员工) –  上海市, C232014年12月27日
I worked 12 hours a day one day shift and one night shift some time's 2 night shifts and 2 days shift. I learned additional skills in trouble shooting, my management are good doing everything so the company will succeeds in it's endeavor in aircraft maintenance service's such as aircrafts overhaul and repair and aircraft lines maintenance services, most of my co-workers are young and they are doing their best to catch up and I appreciate it. The hardest part of my job are doing removal and installation of aircraft parts in short turn around, and I enjoy when the removal and installation of aircraft part did not affect the departure time.
优点
Lunch and diner have no specified time
缺点
Its normal to extend duty during turn over
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Friendly and helpful work mates
Senior Planning Engineer - Quotation (在职员工) –  Shanghai - PRC2013年8月9日
Work load are various and challenging with facing new Tasks everyday.
I learned a lot of new things, and still need to learn more.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告