Bosch点评

已找到符合搜索的26条评价 查看 4,228 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Productive and Professional
Finance Controlling Manager (离职员工) –  China2019年2月18日
Reported to regional finance controller and plant finance controller, completed planning, forecast and reporting work and supported company’s business development and operation success
工作文化
Nice people in our department (after sales)
Marketing/Data Analyst (离职员工) –  上海市2019年1月24日
Robert Bosch GmbH, or Bosch, is a world leading multinational engineering and electronics company headquartered in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886.
stressed, fast paced
Logistics Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年10月11日
great working environment, flexible office hours, but too much workload and too much stress. I worked almost 12 hours per day but the daily salary of intern was only $15...
good working environment
stress, low paid
Drive Culture Change
Project Engineer Electrical Drive - Manufacturing (在职员工) –  Changsha China2018年7月9日
Since 2017, Bosch start promoting the new concept called Drive Culture Change which is going to be referred as DCC.

The three slogan of DCC is Empathy, Passion and Entrepreneur.
We believe that these three words are the origin source to motivate the staff and change our working attitude.

Before DCC, Bosch tried other slogan as "Be QIK" and "We are Bosch". But it is the further development of those two.

DCC pays more attention on interaction and communication. We are sure that DCC is going to lead us to a new working atmosphere.
Productive and fun workplace
Data Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  Suzhou2018年1月29日
Bosch has a good culture and working environment. Working in this kind of place teaches you how to work effective, how to communicate with others. The work load is heavy, but the environment makes you feel comfortable.
工作文化
quick-pace and collaborative working place
Internship in Log-AC (离职员工) –  Hangzhou, Zhejiang2018年1月14日
Dessert served every week.
Everyone is willing to communicate and cooperate.
Strict quality management and delicate products.
Any opinions and ideas will be accepted by decision makers.
Relaxed working experience
Software Engineer Internship (离职员工) –  深圳市2017年12月19日
As an intern, I got paid as long as I was sitting in the office. There was no one pushing you to work. However, the salary is really slow. So low that it cannot support your living there.
Engineering-oriented company
R&D Engineering Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2017年11月14日
As an engineer, Bosch is an idea company to work for. Very systematic process and management; always encourage and support employees for innovative even crazy ideas; offer internal opportunities worldwide for career development. But you should work very hard.
productive
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年10月24日
I learned a lot in Bosch with many excellent colleagues about lean management and basic features about Industry 4.0. I also visited a company to help them improve the production efficiency.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Pretty good
Administrative Assistant (离职员工) –  苏州市2017年10月22日
Bosch China is suitable for new graduate as it offers plenty of opportunities. Also,the mentor in Bosch is patient and nice. She taught me many practical office skills.
Great career opportunity
Project Manager Assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年9月30日
Assisted supply chain manager in determining optimal storage center positions and delivery routes among factories to increase delivery efficiency and minimize logistics cost based on data analysis
工作文化
Productive work environment with encouraging coworkers
Marketing&Sales Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, china2017年9月22日
Everyone was motivated to work and do team building lunch and activities to build teamwork. I could always ask my boss or coworkers for help whenever I needed help and they were more than willing to help.
优点
Strong teamwork, good work environment
Paid meals
Intern
Intern in Divisional Logistics Strategy (离职员工) –  Hangzhou, CN2017年4月8日
Love it! Great thing is to share your experience with the interns there. We had a great collaboration with all the interns. My mentor was great. She is willing to explain every detail to me to help me improve my understanding.
open atmosphere for emplyees
Accounting Supervisor (离职员工) –  China2017年3月19日
good place with good culture and regulations ,all are well with high standard SOPs ,people can work there and improve fast with own self learning. The rigorous working style from German is well appreciated.
Free lunch and apartment
工作文化
Professional and pleasant environment conducive to productivity
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年6月14日
A typical day involved going into the office, exchanging pleasantries, and getting right down to business. It is a very professional environment where the expectation is to focus on the work assigned. I learned that an engineering job doesn't always equate to building and designing things; sometimes work of another kind, like writing reports or researching technologies, is also expected. Management was pleasant and left me a good deal of room to approach the assignment in my own manner. The other interns were either friendly or mostly kept to their own business. The hardest part of the job was probably writing the reports. The most enjoyable part of the job was the cafeteria; excellent food.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Nice colleagues in BOSCH packaging Tech
Commercial Coordinator (离职员工) –  Hangzhou, CN2016年3月26日
My daily work was contacting with customers via telephone and email. I visit customers often to help them to solve technical problems, sale spare parts, service, and maintain relationships.
Internally, I was responsible to coordinate with other departments. I worked hard and got ‘Best Employee’.

Professional Program offered by Global BOSCH
Communication & Interpersonal relationships Customer Oriented Sales
Basic Self-regulation Skills Workshop Skills
English Expression Skills Basic Sales Skill
Time and Pressure Management English Presentation Skills Basic

All my colleagues, in my department, are very nice people. We worked together as a high efficiency team.
工作文化
management of drillbits and holesaw lines
Supervisor (MFO) (离职员工) –  杭州市2016年2月27日
arranging shift works daily
safety checking and training.
5s management.
learnshop arrangement.
quality controlling.
vacation and overtime management.
gloabal company experince
n/a
工作文化
Creative working environment with highly competent and cooperative co-workers
Organizational Development Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年8月13日
Working environment is very creative and comfortable. My co-workers are competent with good team spirit. We can always have good discussions and inspire each other. My job was a high pressure one since most of the time I was facilitating the management groups. But the challenge does not only bring stress, also lots of learning and improvement of my competence.
Best international company
Marketing Communication Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年12月12日
I am proud of myself can be a Boscher in the past. and I learn a lot
工作文化
Motivative and high efficiency colleague
Marketing Analyst (Intern) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年9月9日
Great place to learn. Colleagues pay attention on details and the timetable is clear.
公司页面已被认领