British Council点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 626 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Challenging but good money
Senior IELTS Examiner (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2019年7月13日
The British Council China was a good job if you are interested in making money. There isn't much in terms of job advancement and benefits but there is consistent work available.,
Flexible Schedule
Long hours, stressful
工作文化
Travel a lot, but schedule still flexible enough
English Language Assessment Consultant (在职员工) –  北京市2019年5月22日
There are two main duties, administering an English oral exam and marking the candidates writing portion of the exam. We travel to provincial capitals around North China and administer the exam.
Wonderful Experience
Lecturer (离职员工) –  JinZhou2018年5月22日
Holding twice weekly lectures on western culture was quite a challenge in an environment that was new to this experience. China was breaking into the modern world and its' students were getting their first taste of alternative lives.
New and groundbreaking work
Not enough to do
Work and Life balance
Administration Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2017年10月27日
I had worked for the British Council for 7 years. It's fun place that has a lot of interesting staff events for staff and families. The British Council encourage staff to work and life balance.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Easy job
Freelance work in English language testing (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年3月1日
+ Flexible working time
+ Work is easy
+ Opportunity for travel

- Work is v repetitive
- Unstable (different months have different workloads and pay)
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告
fun, exciting
Assessment Consultant (在职员工) –  上海市2016年10月18日
I tried to give 3 stars for the overall rating, but it wouldn't let me do it!
A typical day at work is multi-faceted and diverse in terms of location - we are peripatetic, and the candidates we deal with as they are from diverse backgrounds and all ages.
I learned the value of patience and tolerance as there is much that can go wrong during the course of a session where you are dealing with up to 21 different people in a day.
The hardest part of the job is the early rising, often at 6am to prepare for the working day.
优点
When we travel we get to stay at the best hotels.
缺点
The repetitive nature of the job can be problematic.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Good remuneration
International Examiner (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年11月18日
Lots of travelling involved; very poor, incompetent management; some fun co-workers; the hardest part of the job was its repetitive nature; I've learnt how to implement and maintain worldwide standards to the letter; learnt how to be more customer-oriented; how to adhere to strictest confidentiality requirements; most enjoyable part of the job was remuneration plus staying in 5-star hotels while travelling for work
remuneration
incompetent management
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告
To deliver English training products
Projects Officer (在职员工) –  上海市,2013年6月11日
to promote English products,
to deliver English projects
to design projects and evaluate projects with the help of ELT expert

I worked with the project manager in East China office. I leaded 1-5 interns according to different projects.

The hardest part of the job is to design one project which is suitable to different market needs in China.

I enjoyed working with different people, building and maintaining relationships.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告