British Council

上海市3 条点评
已找到符合搜索的3条评价
查看 768 条评论
fun, exciting
I tried to give 3 stars for the overall rating, but it wouldn't let me do it!
A typical day at work is multi-faceted and diverse in terms of location - we are peripatetic, and the candidates we deal with as they are from diverse backgrounds and all ages.

I learned the value of patience and tolerance as there is much that can go wrong during the course of a session where you are dealing with up to 21 different people in a day.

The hardest part of the job is the early rising, often at 6am to prepare for the working day.
优点
When we travel we get to stay at the best hotels.
缺点
The repetitive nature of the job can be problematic.
Good remuneration
Lots of travelling involved; very poor, incompetent management; some fun co-workers; the hardest part of the job was its repetitive nature; I've learnt how to implement and maintain worldwide standards to the letter; learnt how to be more customer-oriented; how to adhere to strictest confidentiality requirements; most enjoyable part of the job was remuneration plus staying in 5-star hotels while travelling for work
优点
remuneration
缺点
incompetent management
To deliver English training products
to promote English products,
to deliver English projects

to design projects and evaluate projects with the help of ELT expert

I worked with the project manager in East China office. I leaded 1-5 interns according to different projects.

The hardest part of the job is to design one project which is suitable to different market needs in China.

I enjoyed working with different people, building and maintaining relationships.
评价您最近的公司