CSS Corp

3.4工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
正在显示唯一的评价

Good Place if you get a good client

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
It's good place to work given you have a good client. I was lucky to work for an FMCG giant where it was chilled out environment, you get to work on latest tech and good amount of work. Work , do your job and no body will tell you anything. Don't expect a great raise.

It’s ok

It is what it is. Just get through work and you should be fine. I felt like pay was ok but not for what they wanted us to do it. Basically no help from management.

Demasiada desorganización

La empresa en si no es tan mala, pero tienr cero organización, empece training sin equipo.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun workplace stress free environment

Productive and fun workplace stress free environment. Friendly team leaders. Easy process. More secure job.Balanced work life. Workplace .Good culture. Enjoyable experience. Flexible timings

Ambiente laboral tranquilo

Es una linda empresa. Se interesan mucho en el bienestar de los empleados.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

One of the worst company I've ever worked

No proper management. Pay is very less . If you extend your shift and work for one more hour, you will be paid on 50 rupees for that. One of the worst company I've ever worked

Can facility

Pressure

Poor

After 4 months since the day I resigned they didn't give my last pay and no internet reimbursement.I would say they have a poor management specially the HR department.

Poor management
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good

A typical bpo company. No salary increase for the last 3 years but my overall experience is great so there's that. It's a good stepping stone as well.

Supportive Management

Stressful accountSo many Pay disputesGood company for startersVery poor HRSupportive ManagementSalary is okNot work-life balanceLeave process not good
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Feeling job being put on head!

I was very excited about getting this job until I spoke with the management team and they made me feel very unwanted and like my job was dangling over my head we were spoken to like children by one of the managers and not truly appreciated with a very large oversized caseload but the pay was good!

Pay

Stressful Environment

The salary is not that high, but there are ton of workload. On top of that OT is required. The salary is either late or have dispute. Management is very toxic.

Shuttle Service/WFH

Salary Disputes

Okay

Nice place No future growthSalary will be credited on time Nice atmosphereTransportation availableCafeteria availableShift based works Within chennai city

Overall management/leadership

Management is all over the place. Scheduling is terrible . This job was only good for short term . If your wanting a good position with good pay look elsewhere.

Fast hire

缺点

Speaking to multiple random people

Pésimo ambiente laboral

Una basura de lugar para laborar en general los jefes de USA super creidos me trataban como si fuera un indio con tapa rabo

Great but with opportunities

High paying company especially if you are an external applicant. The only opportunity is the lack of benefits and compensation. It really depends on your program though.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Overall a good place to start you carrer You can get a opportunity to get trained.

Its a good place to learn not earn. You can get a opportunity to get trained. Management is good in some projects. Its good place to start your carrer.

缺点

Cab is not free, No free lunch/dinner.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I have never been treated as poorly as I have in my 22 years of working experience. I am writing this to tell you to find a different place to work.

0 out of 10. The worst company I have ever worked for in 22 years. I have never been treated so poorly by a company after my tenured service.

Estresante y poco colaborativo

Estresante y poco colaborativoRecursos humanos nunca ayuda y lo tratan a uno como si no fuese parte de la empresa

Nada

缺点

Demasiado estrés y solamente hacen reuniones para desmotiva al personal
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fair salary and good company to start with

The account was good. HR process is poor. Once you have salary disputes it's really hard to get your money back. Also, they still send people on-site even though the pandemic is screaming, no consideration

Fair salary

缺点

Payroll so many disputes HR process very poor

Management Issues

Management doesn't care for their employees. Even if you are on the day off they still require you to answer your TL's call and respond quickly. Even you don't have any system issues, the TL will still require you to work at office.

Easy Account

Management Skills
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great work environment since it’s from home

Great work environment , friendly staff , good hours. Interviewing/hiring process was okay , a lot of fast paced, not sure if that’s standard of recruiter was behind.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?