Capgemini

原来的凯捷公司福利还不错,公司各条战线都算兵强马壮,更换CEO后,只认数字,对原有业务线调整,公司目标不明确,所谓珊瑚岛政策,也只是业务变现不佳的一种寄托。

业务线丰富

公司管理层及业务线调整

nice and productive workplace

>Worked in Capgemini consulting for the first internship, the primary responsibility is to analyze clients’ requirements and use SAP software to adjusting software code which includes identifying issues and bugs and fixing them. • Participating in a professional programmer team that going to SAP China Labs to test SAP new HANA databases. • Enhanced software programming skills throughout this valuable experience by using ABAP programming language • Strengthened strong communication and teamwork skills by collaborating with other team members, efficiently finding errors and solving issues.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Big company, strong company culture

Since Capgemini is one of the most famous consulting company around the world, the management in the company is well-organized and each position's work is precisely assigned.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good place for new grad, but management is bad

I worked for Capgemini for 2 years. When I just joined, i felt it is a good company. The people are smart and kind, the job is challenging. But after a while, I can feel the pressure from customers are huge, and the management team was changed to local people. The new management team just pushed consultants work hard, we had to work long hour. And we have very few training opportunities. Finally I decided to leave.

Some good projects from Top500 customers

缺点

Long hour, huge pressure, office atmosphere became bad
这篇点评对您有用吗?

work at the customer site everyday

as a BD director, not only won the project and work onsite for the project as well, to get know more detail and different level customers, great experience and knowledge gain.

free lunch, transportation

short break, team building

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

fun environment

Over all Capgemini was a great place to work all the staff there was really great to work with and supportive The only thing I think the company should do is to add more microwave to the lunchroom so the staff is not so much in a rush to have time to take a proper break/lunch

社員皆さんを自由に、楽しく働けるように目指しています。

capgemini株式会社でSAPシステムやexcel のスキルを身につけました。そのスキルを活かして、毎月工場レポートと未払い費用レポートなどの文書を作成します。 会社は社員を楽しく働けるために、よくteambuildingや旅行などの活動を開きます。

Fair Experience

I am assigned to HCM group, working for shanghai pudong development bank to build a new human resources system. It is the average salary in China for a master student.

Hardworking and Responsible

*Provide accounting services for Syngenta Agriculture Company and Hongkong Dairy Farm Company: responsible for detailed invoice formulation, pricing, refund calculation, quarterly/yearly summary development and computer system inputs. Able to perform required tasks with cost savings, timely cost recovery and lower acquisition departmental costs. *Excellent working relations with International clients from Singapore, India, China and Australia with standardize work flow processes. *Excel at operating SAP, Microsoft data base and other software systems. *Conducted and developed AP training and supervised courses for junior staffs.

Great place for juniors

Energetic teams and people Good customer relationship Overtime could be less Global resource and knowledge sharing

An Innovative company

After 10 years ERP implementation, all IT consulting firms try to identify new direction. Capgemini setup its direction in Big Data, Cloud and etc.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

France consulting company with high ranking in the world

I got a great training when I was hired in this company, It benefited me a lot, even after four years.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?