Cargill

已找到符合搜索的4条评价查看 5,339 条评论

fun place, great people

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
fun place, great people fun place Learned a lotan enterprise with business in financial and industrial products & services, I joined the Loomo (a new product) Experience Program. Besides inviting personal users of various backgrounds, designing questionnaires, etc., I conducted market analysis based on data collected and conceived innovative ideas. For example, considering that Loomo was not completely mature, I suggested making a list of user tasks with a step-by-step advancing pattern to motivate users to test the product according to test paths we anticipated.

helpful learning experience

nice working environment, get the chance to learn about the overall business mode. love the people there, annual bonus is good but depends on the company performance

good place

I was an accounting intern in the company's accounting department. That was my first experience in industry as an accountant. The company's culture is very good.

优点

good culture

缺点

Excellent employer

Great corporate culture, friendly work environment, competitive salary and overall a great place to start a persons career.

评价您最近的公司