Cargill
点评此公司

Cargill

Cargill的员工点评

fun place, great people

fun place, great people fun place Learned a lotan enterprise with business in financial and industrial products & services, I joined the Loomo (a new product) Experience Program. Besides inviting personal users of various backgrounds, designing questionnaires, etc., I conducted market analysis based on data collected and conceived innovative ideas. For example, considering that Loomo was not completely mature, I suggested making a list of user tasks with a step-by-step advancing pattern to motivate users to test the product according to test paths we anticipated.

按类别评分

满分为5 星,企业文化 为 5.0 星

类似点评

相同工作地点

helpful learning experience

nice working environment, get the chance to learn about the overall business mode. love the people there, annual bonus is good but depends on the company performance
相同工作地点

Excellent employer

Great corporate culture, friendly work environment, competitive salary and overall a great place to start a persons career.

good place

I was an accounting intern in the company's accounting department. That was my first experience in industry as an accountant. The company's culture is very good.

优点

按地点分类的 Cargill 的评论

• 公司企业
  • Cargill
  • 雇员点评
  • fun place, great people