Cartier

职位名称
地点
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
Fun and nice establishment that will look good on your resume. Fun and cool coworkers, good paying jobs and helpful management. Fair and respectful workplace environment.
工作文化
Es una empresa donde siempre hay trabajo que hacer, sobre todo en Navidad, Los compañeros de cualquier departamento son grandes profesionasles y siempre están dispuestos a ayudarte si lo necesitas. Los directores son muy cercanos, siempre tienen un momento para atenderte, se puede decir que es un ambiente familiar. Se preocupan mucho por la formación de los trabajadores y cualquier cosa que necesites para realizar un buen trabajo solamente tienes que pedirlo. Para mi fue una gran experiencia, en mi vida laboral, con compañeros muy cercanos y en mi vida privada, siempre atendiendo las necesidades que me podian surgir. Realmente es una empresa de las pocas que quedan para trabajar.
优点
Muchos beneficios sociales, mucha formación
No hay contras
工作文化
Like any other job it has its challenges. However, the network opportunities provided by my job allows me to see first hand the new business trends and areas that might need to be improved. Also, the human interaction brings a balance that accompanies my job responsibilities and every day tasks.
工作文化
Travail d'étampage sur presse contrôle esthétique des pièces production et qualité travailler matières précieuses cadence
工作文化
Great company and brand to work for, great benefits. Worked with a great team of Jewelers, watchmakers, technicians. Unfortunately local management does not appear to have recognition for talent and lose very good employees to their competition. When asked once why not work with the people to have them stay, instead of losing them, the response was "everyone is replaceable".
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Encadrant Apprentissage complet Polyvalence des missions
工作文化
The store is beautiful, the merchandise is breath taking. Cartier history and the story behind their creations is very interesting to me. I was a client of the store prior to working there. Assisting all visitors who enter the store by asking what brought them in, sharing the Cartier story was a great enjoyment in my day in the boutique. The most unfortunate part of working with Cartier was the management had little interaction with the team. The team is left to fend for themselves with little to no guidance from the manager. The overall environment was rather individual than team. The company provides great benefits to their associates and is owned by Richemont, NA.
Beautiful stores and product
缺点
Slow paced and less team oriented.
工作文化
cadre professionnel varié et professionnelement lucratif, très bonne prise en charge sociale.
工作文化
Uma sorte poder trabalhar nesse ramo, gratificante, aprendemos bastante ao nível profissional, conforto salarial, empresa muito humana que zela pelo bem estar de todos. excelente Marca
工作文化
Una empresa con prestigio pero muy pequeña y con poco o nulas oportunidades de desarrollo.
优点
Buenas prestaciones, buen sueldo.
缺点
Liderazgo poco enfocado al negocio, muy pequeña
工作文化
Emboitage de montres or et acier serties : montres classiques et chronographes .Beaucoup démarrer les nouveaux modèles en emboitage. Et contrôle esthétique et étanchéité
优点
Repas peu cheres restaurant sur place a disposition
工作文化
My experience was very good in my previous jobs. I've always liked my co-workers. My bosses were always nice. The environment was very nice. Am honest
工作文化
Great sales associates and clients. Beautiful boutique that is very upscale. Client Experience Manager and Learning and Development Manager are very supportive.
工作文化
la recherche continue sur les opérations de décoration
优点
trajet pris en charge par l'entreprise
工作文化
La communication, lorsque j'était présent, n'était pas la meilleure mais un nouveau directeur est en place pour remédier à cela
工作文化
Management is disorganized and rude and advancement is only possible if you are willing to risk upsetting them off as they will not fight for you themselves. The fact that everyone is replaceable is drummed into your head. If you move to a different department you take your old role with you juggling more then anyone should. It is a good company to have on your resume and a great launch pad but I would not recommend staying there longer then your sanity allows
compensation and exposure
everything else
工作文化
Upper Management in the boutique and the old bureaucratic system if crippling the company and causing them to lose talented individuals that they could of cultivate the talent. They want to keep their employee happy, yet do little at making that achievable. I would suggest removing some of the old guard and installing a more updated company to appeal to the younger generation.
工作文化
my journey in Cartier has very good . there was always something to learn everyday . As the name says it for itself it was always very busy . the work culture was very professional and good working envirnment. the best part was on job training on customer service.
Ongoing training
缺点
at time long working hours
工作文化
Very warm and nice work environment. Nice pleasant offices with access to fitness. Extremely competent management that helps employees to progress and grow.
工作文化
Entreprise jeune super expérience bonne ambiance travaille avec confiance à recommande sécurité de l'emploi
Sécurité de lemploi
Licenciement abusif
工作文化
Entreprise de moyennes tailles ou la perspective d'évolution n'est pas évidente.
Localité