Cartier

地点
已找到符合搜索的17条评价
查看 128 条评论
工作文化
Fun and nice establishment that will look good on your resume. Fun and cool coworkers, good paying jobs and helpful management. Fair and respectful workplace environment.
工作文化
Cartier is a nice place to work for management and ceo looks out for for employees but there’s some bosses always got to get you when you mess up on the job
工作文化
My typical work day at Cartier is check all building operation which includes electric chiller generator stream room check air handle units on bms system .
工作文化
Not much diversity, everyone is out to get each other and will step on your toes for no reason just to make themselves look good to supervisors. Very, very political.
工作文化
The culture has improved over the past several years which is good. Career advancement is rather difficult and the work is mundane. It is not a very creative culture.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Like any other job it has its challenges. However, the network opportunities provided by my job allows me to see first hand the new business trends and areas that might need to be improved. Also, the human interaction brings a balance that accompanies my job responsibilities and every day tasks.
工作文化
Great company and brand to work for, great benefits. Worked with a great team of Jewelers, watchmakers, technicians. Unfortunately local management does not appear to have recognition for talent and lose very good employees to their competition. When asked once why not work with the people to have them stay, instead of losing them, the response was "everyone is replaceable".
工作文化
Management is disorganized and rude and advancement is only possible if you are willing to risk upsetting them off as they will not fight for you themselves. The fact that everyone is replaceable is drummed into your head. If you move to a different department you take your old role with you juggling more then anyone should. It is a good company to have on your resume and a great launch pad but I would not recommend staying there longer then your sanity allows
compensation and exposure
everything else
工作文化
Upper Management in the boutique and the old bureaucratic system if crippling the company and causing them to lose talented individuals that they could of cultivate the talent. They want to keep their employee happy, yet do little at making that achievable. I would suggest removing some of the old guard and installing a more updated company to appeal to the younger generation.
工作文化
Small boutique with great culture. Maintained all aspects of boutique. Weekly communication of stock needs. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with supplies during the holiday seasons.
工作文化
A maison full of heritage with very talented and passionate people. A highly analytical job, focusing on numbers and results. A marketing department dedicated to support sales teams and give them the best tools and insights to maximise the results. A good work environment to learn and grow by dealing with a lot of different problematics.
工作文化
My typical day at work is to help sales associates provide luxury service to the clients, including general boutique organization and up-keep, and translating for customers from China, Japan and Korea who do not speak English. In Cartier, I learned how to translate languages simultaneously and how to manage my work in a more efficient way. My co-workers are very nice and decent people who have been working in retails for many many years. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I can utilize my language skills to help sales associates and their clients. I enjoy the fulfillment when they are able to communicate well with my help.
nice working environment
缺点
have to stand for a long time
工作文化
Most work day are packed with work barely time to take a lunch and complete all daily assignments in a timely manner. I learned how to manage my time and work load and the work ethic needed to succeed. Great co-workers overall. Hardest part was getting everything you needed to do daily done and still have some type of home life. The best part of this job were getting to work with an overall good company with great benefits and people i learned a lot from.
优点
Ability to learn a wide variety of skills
daily work load.
工作文化
Molta formazione on-the-job, molta flessibilità, ottimo rapporto con i colleghi, molte attività extra orario di lavoro per i dipendenti, ambienti open
工作文化
All work no interaction, no straight up answers. Not professional.
工作文化
I enjoyed the years that I spent working at Cartier. I feel that the company was overall was a pleasure to work for and provided me with valuable knowledge in my field.
Benefits are great!
工作文化
Day-to-Day very normalManagement very demandingGreat Co-Workers
sales