Cartier

地点
已找到符合搜索的6条评价
查看 128 条评论
工作文化
poor distant management, low pay for a lot of work, high stress environment. hard work is underappreciated. its a good learning experience though, looks good on resume
工作文化
Management is disorganized and rude and advancement is only possible if you are willing to risk upsetting them off as they will not fight for you themselves. The fact that everyone is replaceable is drummed into your head. If you move to a different department you take your old role with you juggling more then anyone should. It is a good company to have on your resume and a great launch pad but I would not recommend staying there longer then your sanity allows
compensation and exposure
everything else
工作文化
Small boutique with great culture. Maintained all aspects of boutique. Weekly communication of stock needs. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with supplies during the holiday seasons.
工作文化
friendly coworkers with elegant and systematic work environment
优点
fancy dine out event with co-workers
缺点
location is a bit far from downtown centre
工作文化
My typical day at work is to help sales associates provide luxury service to the clients, including general boutique organization and up-keep, and translating for customers from China, Japan and Korea who do not speak English. In Cartier, I learned how to translate languages simultaneously and how to manage my work in a more efficient way. My co-workers are very nice and decent people who have been working in retails for many many years. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I can utilize my language skills to help sales associates and their clients. I enjoy the fulfillment when they are able to communicate well with my help.
nice working environment
缺点
have to stand for a long time
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
It was very interesting to dress in a suit and work full time! I learned a lot about appearances, and preciseness about putting out product and shipping it. The whole checking in product process and shipping out. My co-workers were amazing to work with! They treated me like an equal even though i was much younger than all of them! The hardest part of the job was memorizing where all the back stock was. The most enjoyable part was working there in general!
查看更多关于Cartier的评论