Caterpillar

地点
已找到符合搜索的15条评价
查看 6,905 条评论
工作文化
Leadership diversity and working with current talent in organization. Leadership need more connection with workforce in understanding those that perform processes daily.
Caterpillar的官方回复
2020年10月21日
At Caterpillar, leveraging the unique attributes and experiences of our employees is called the Power of Everyone. This mindset leads to enhanced collaboration, comradery and a shared vision for a stronger future. We appreciate you calling out the importance of diversity, especially in our leadership teams, and fully agree. Thanks for being part of the team.
工作文化
Completing your daily assignments in a safe manner is always comforting. The most enjoyable part of this job and any job is going home the same way you came.
工作文化
Caterpillar is great company to build with and use as a stepping stool if you have bigger plans down the road. if not it is a still a great place to build your retirement with.
the people
short breaks
工作文化
My day starts out with a PID meeting, and we also learn our goal for the day, and we move to the work if one area has no work. Management needs to communicate more with their employees that make the job easier. Everyone or every shift needs to be on the same page, not one shift doing something one way and another shift does something different.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
My time at caterpillar was great. It allowed me to learn a lot and grow at what I was doing. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of great people and build great relationships..
工作文化
Nothing to share. Pay raises is horrible workload os not evenly distributed among employees. Favoritism is ridiculous and if you speak your mind about anything you become a target and either you quit or get firedfor something petty but they will justify it on paper for corporate.
工作文化
Provided electrical wiring in a manufacturing/production environment; Responsibilities included but were not limited to performing subpanel layouts, drill and tap holes, wiring of sub-panels, door devices and other power equipment, wiring using wire way and loom, wire bundles without the use of loom or wire way referred to as free-bundling, wiring of relay circuits and performed daisy chaining with most common wires in drawings, performed mechanical assembly on switchgear/switchboard, mounting all pertinent equipment. Provided advanced work with wiring diagrams, Harness Assembly Drawings (HADs), Wire Harness Masters (WHMs) and specialty cables to include build-up techniques, tooling and test equipment.
shift differential
Poor management
工作文化
very laid back environment to work with very strict safety laws that were useful; and very efficient, and productive; very professional and neat; the equipment was upgraded
优点
free meals often and profit sharing
缺点
takes a long time to top out and the raises arent consistent
工作文化
Pulling orders. How to Drive a forklift. Very uplifting. Great Lifting heavy metal from high up in the air. The most enjoyable part was my co workers
工作文化
Caterpillar was great it also paid for my school also I moved up quick in the company raises where awesome people were great and willing to teach also
工作文化
The company implemented the CIF (CERTIFIED INTERNATIONA FREIGHT FORWARDER) Program which was a great program to implement at the right time. The program has given employees hope, motivation and excitement on where the company is headed.
FIRST CHOICE PROGRAM
工作文化
Great Company but less opportunities for advancement and major layoffs. Overall the company is a good company other than the points mentioned above.
工作文化
Fast paced work environment with the opportunity to grow and develop. Meeting your daily quota was important but safety was the highest priority. Good people and a great place to work.
工作文化
A typical day at Caterpillar, was packing.I learned alot on safety inside a warehouse and when packing making sure the material is protected so it wouldn't get damage.Managemnt, was always making sure I was comfortable with each tasks presented to me. And I was. Co- workers, were the best. They were great Team Players. The hardest part of this job was making sure each item was in great condition before shipping out. And they had to be out before the deadline time daily. The most enjoyable part was on the days we shipped out every item without any errors. And we beat the time line.
优点
good
缺点
great
工作文化
This company is all about its customers and employees. They have all kind of perks and benefits. Their open door policy really is convenient and they always seem concerned. Work is fairly easy unless you make it hard. They have many different shifts and pay is good with potential to move up in the company with raises based solely on performance.
the perks are great
缺点
your co workers are all for themselves