Chevron

Chevron点评

已找到符合搜索的15条评价
查看 4,812 条评论
Industry leading
They are a global company who has the means to do things correctly. Exceptional company with the history and policies to keep you safe and let you truly grow.
Full support caring company
On a 28/28 rotation not 9 - 5, you switch on from day 1 to day 28 when working. Nothing is too much for this company - they respect, encourage and fully support their employees whether direct or indirect employees - tremendous company and people to work for and with.
A typical day at work
We spend most of our day putting out fires (not literally). We have been working with Chinese Contractors since 2006 and the management is of the opinion that the local HSE and work culture has changed. The culture hasn't changed, so on a daily basis we are out picking up behind an out of control contractor that is working on a high sour gas plant (17 - 31% H2S). We are now training the local government run Oil and Gas company to take over, and the daily running of the plant has become very dangerous. We will be fully nationalized by mid September.
rotation schedule and business class flights from Canada to China
long hours, unqualified management and 3rd party contractors
Good Place to Work
Chevron is a great company to work. I worked in Dhaka, Beijing, and Chengdu for Chevron. I worked mostly in Decision Analysis and Business Planning. Great work culture, learning environment, and was the highlight my time in Chevron.
Stressful & Un-Productive
Management could not/would not make any decisions. Local workforce did not care about learning & advancing their knowledge & skills. Could not trust local workforce and local business partners. Everything had to be done through a translator (phone calls, emails, meetings, etc...).
28/28 rotation
Terrible food
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
8 Till 5 per day preparation for commissioning with a team of 8 people all disciplines.

Meeting with Operations

Meetings with Management

Trips to site

Work place culture mixed due to Site Disciplines in office waiting for site work .

Delays in Project.

Chevron is a good and organised Company
Free Lunches and Perdeuim
工作文化
A great place to work for
Nice work-life balance culture, people are very friendly. The company provides a lot training. Many opportunities to work for different teams as long as you show hard work and interest.
Good teamwork
It was good experience of working with different people around the world, Chevron is operating high sour gas plant in China. I was involved in Commissioning and maintenance of electrical system
good communication
Good culture

Safe work

Construction activities

Commissioning activities

Good management

Good supervision
I learned a lot
Some days where to short for all work to be performed. We worked a 12 hour day, 7 day week for 6 weeks and then 3 weeks off at home. The hardest part of the job was to get use to the way the Chinese are doing bussiness.
Salary
Conflict
Large Global Company
Enjoyed 15 years of working with Chevron. Chevron Corporation is undergoing a major reorganization displacing a large number of employees and positions, including mine.
Benifits
Crude Oil Market Vulnerability
First class
Holistic and balanced methodology to doing business;
Firm but fair approach to its people;

Utmost focus on safety and environment;

Rewards performance with opportunity.
Buena
Era monotono y aburrido, pero sencillo.
Aprendi poco

La direccion era buena en funcion de cada sucursal

Mis colegas eran viejos

No habia parte dificil del trabajo

Lo que mas me gusto fue tratar con los clientes
Lead Material Manager
As the Lead Material Manager residence position in Tianjin, China my responsibilities are similar to the role in Onslow with additional site specific skill set requirements to execute a coordinated approach to expediting, receiving, handling and distributing materials via the Contractor Bechtel through to the Subcontractor Bomesc to maintain module fabrication schedule and that achieves milestone Sailaway dates from Tianjin Yard to Onslow site.
The role is to complete a systematic approach through an Assurance Checklist process that ensures the Contractor is compliant between the Company and Contractor contract on all aspects of the Material Management business that includes an efficient Materials and Logistic supply chain that delivers materials in time for the CAN Construction Actual Need date that minimizes wasted resources and excessive laydown areas.
n/a
n/a
good culture
The company respects every employee no matter your title is high or low. Company culture is very good.
查看更多关于Chevron的评论