Cisco

已找到符合搜索的39条评价查看 6,015 条评论

弹性工作

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
弹性工作,work from home, 人性化管理,人文关怀,great place to work
工作文化

Workplace culture is pretty good

The flexible working location, the open-minded working culture, the innovated mindset, salary and benefit are also competitive. It is an excellent working place for tech geek to touch the latest trend of technologies.

competitive

It is a great company at that time. I could learn a lot from the working experience. The only thing make me feel pity is no balance between work and life there.
工作文化

Everything in Cisco is a good experience for me . I like the culture of company , and provide flexible worktime. all kinds of benefit for employees ,such as home office and so on.

great company

Very great company. Give employees the freedom to play their own abilities.However, the management in China is confusing and there are big loopholes in the sales market.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Very Productive and Supportive working environment

The work was very intelligent and challenging. Co-workers and supervisors were all very friendly and supportive. The team was tightly-knitted and the company culture was great.

Peaceful city

Work Life Balance was moderate . But not satisfied with the management. I learned Cisco technology . The most enjoyable part is they allowed work from home
工作文化

A good commpany for everyone

Cisco is a good company. I have got a lot in Cisco, not only knowledge but also good colleages. You can balance your life and work in cisco. and The commpany provide good salary and benfit for each engineer.
工作文化

Productive and flexible workspace and culture

In Cisco you don't need to go to the office all day. As long as you can finish your job, they don't care where you work. So this is a very flexible and free culture. They don't have much rules in the company, so you can learn more than you think.

Good Company

A less competitive company. But good employee benefits. It's a pity that they won't hire international students. I'd like to be hired in their U.S. quarter.

Cisco的工作

查看更多职位

Great Company to work for

Cisco is a great company to work for. The quality of your fellow employees and management will be top notch, and there is always room to learn and grow.

Brief 2 week attachment for exposure to CISCO systems

I am happy to talk about my time at CISCO but fail to see relevance for pursuit of an industrial waste water position. If any questions don't hesitate to ask.
工作文化

Cool company to work for

I worked in their Beijing office, what I really like is their product line and solution and I did learn a lot. Cisco does have great product, great engineer team. However, I feel the environment is very political. It is hard to focus on pushing forward under such environment, not suitable for those who want to do something great.
工作文化

Team work, challenge, innovation.

Great Company for work. Very straight forward and encourage to innovation. Goal driven for the company culture.

Good company

Cisco is a good company and it can give more opportunity to rich your personal experience, the pro is Cisco is the top one technic company in the world, in here, you can learn a lot of things about the network, besides, Cisco never lack of genius, you can talk with him and find new idea
工作文化

Nice work environment,Excellent Product, but poor management in China Branch.

Cisco have really nice work environment and good company culture, and great products, but full off political fight in management team, it will hurt some normal employee.

Great life/work balance

Cisco is a great company with innovation as its core value, and keeps competitive with digital transformation and cloud-strategy. It brings employees great life-work balance and friendly policies.

Big company

people can work from home good compensation/ benefits too many org structure changes company vision/ strategy not communicated very well, people don't know it clearly

优点

work from home

缺点

bad communication with employees
工作文化

Cisco is a great company

Cisco is a great company I had worked ever before, which provides so many opportunity for employee develping their skill and build their career path. It is a wonderful experience working with kind teammate and genius to value the cusotmer, evolve the technic,etc.
工作文化

smart professionals, friendly environment, flexible hours and work from home

started in the office or at home around 9 am or earlier if a con call with colleagues in other countries; wrapped up around 7 pm or later if a time pressing project is on hand, or on con call with colleagues or customers in other countries.

Pay roll is quite low

JCI GWS was acquired by CBRE in 2015. The pay at JCI GWS was quite low.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?