Citi点评

已找到符合搜索的83条评价 查看 15,566 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
busy every day
Customer Manager Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月6日
I feel like I have been through for half a year, although I only worked at Citibank for two months, because I am very busy every day, but I can learn a lot during this time.
learning experience
Sales Manager of Mortgage Department, City Head (离职员工) –  上海市2019年2月24日
In Citi, you can work with many different people from different place which enabled you to learn a lot of different cultures. Also, but working in Citi, you have to be self-start and goal driven since the whole company is moving pretty fast.
Business Accountant Intern
Business Accountant Intern (离职员工) –  深圳市2019年1月11日
 Guided the team to conduct case analysis on real estate and managed the budget of the investment banking internship program;
won the 2nd place in the Management of Personal Finance Business Case Study Competition.
 Organized 5+ promotion campaigns to propagandize for Citibank and attract 200+ students to open banking accounts.

Citibank's intern is the most official intern I have ever experienced. The full-time internship requires 8 hours of work, volunteer work. During the Internship, we do the managing training, financial regulation and business meeting attending. I learn a lot of knowledge through this internship and help me more confident in future jobs
优点
full of experience nice colleagues.
Challenging work
Project Sales (离职员工) –  CN2018年10月9日
Citi bank is a great company with a excellent work environment. In sales department, you always be pushed to work harder to get the goal in each working period. its a good experience to work in there.
工作文化
Provide good environment and great chances for every workers.
Account Manager Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年9月20日
I've learnt a lot when I was in Citi. After being introduced many financial products and doing some research online, I realised that it is very important to know how capital operates in this world, and it is really interesting. Also, i've found that I was very happy to work with colleagues and clients. I think it is maybe part of Citi's culture: happy work.
工作文化
the most challenging job that i have ever had in my work life
Project Manager /Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年9月4日
Citi do recognize employee's efforts in realistic ways;
Great place to work for career advancement;
Too much politician on going with department heads globally;
flexible hours
缺点
working overtime
good work enviroement
Member in Young Talent Program (离职员工) –  Nanjing, Jiangsu, China2018年9月3日
It was a professional experience to work at Citi. Citi has a good and friendly work environment. I learn a lot. There is more room to grow and start a professional career.
工作文化
Competitive and fast paced working experiment.
Internship (离职员工) –  南京市2018年6月5日
I experienced a short training program at Citi Nanjing with 20 other young people my age. This program enabled us to acquire basic knowledge of bank works and financial management.
Inspiring experience
Program Presenter (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2018年5月23日
I've been wanting to have a startup after graduating from college since I was a kid. However, I didn't really know what kind of business I should do. This program helped me get a hang of where I am going to start my career.
simple summary
Financial Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年5月12日
In citi, I met a lot interesting people and a good manager. They helped me improve my professional skills and my inner exploration, which makes me recognize my weakness and strengths.
Good workplace
Client Relations Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年5月4日
I learned a lot from this experience, such as basis of banking industries, portfolio of financial products. I also had chance to rotate between different branches.
Excellent place to work
Young Talent Program (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年2月7日
It's great pleasure to work with people in Citi Bank, all staff are nice, professional, and friendly. I was able to learn so much knowledge here about bank industry.
Relationship and working environment
Financing Manager Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年2月1日
The relationship must be called competitive. The rules are strict: I have an alumni working in Citibank, who in order to absorb deposits show the internal project to some friends, has been fired. As a famous and wealthy bank, Citibanks in Beijing are all situated center of the city, which represents the power and wealth of the bank.
工作文化
Only a good place to begin your professional carrer
Assistant Manager, Research (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年12月24日
Only a good place to begin your professional career, once you become the professional that the business and you deemed to be, one should move on. Really.
A brand name
缺点
Harmony work placement
Relationship Associate - Global Subsidiary Group (离职员工) –  上海市2017年12月21日
Very good work placement. It is a good platform for young people. They welcome employees with a strong eagerness of leaning. The location of work is in the center of Shanghai, which is the most modern place in Shanghai.
Nice place to start
Accounting Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月28日
It's actually been like 5 years before since I got this job. It's ok because it's an internship. It's competitive, but still, has the opportunity. so sad I left there for a master degree.
工作文化
Great place for internship!
Analyst Summer Internship (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月25日
I had a 2-month internship at Citi. Really shocking place for a sophmore student. Greatly enhanced my horizon and social network. Manager was friendly and energetic, leading the entire team sophisticately.
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (离职员工) –  shenzhen, china2017年8月14日
• Maintain customer relationship and provide excellent service in all expect
• Responsible for channel management and marketing planning
• Sell appropriate core financial services products to meet customer needs while developing and expanding account relationship
starting
Authorized signer (离职员工) –  Shenzhen, Guangdong, China2017年8月13日
very good training opportunity, systematic, good leadership, working shift for different areas, satisfied salary, busy, professional, a good start for a graduate,
amazing company
Internship (离职员工) –  BEIJING2017年6月29日
I worked for the bank for only one month but learned a lot. The senior employees taught me a lot about the market. I helped the senior manager to assess the risk-taking ability and willingness.
公司页面已被认领