Cognizant Technology Solutions

3.7工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的4条评价查看 14,399 条评论

Reliable and stable place to work

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I have worked for past 6 years. Its a good company. The management communicates you about the company updates. The work culture is good. The timings of work is not very good. But its the same with others. Decent company to work is the conclusion.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

bad place to develop career

trying to be a great company, but still not therevery diversity, also lots of conflicting between different culturestoo many processes no one really wants to make a decision or be responsible
这篇点评对您有用吗?

view the work experience work in Cognizant

I have been worked in the company for two years. I worked in a global team, and my daily work was designing and developing informatica mapping with teammember, and had meeting meetings with American team members. The work place is very good, it was decorated with colorful panting and handicraft. The hardest part in job is I need to improve my English skill to talk more with team members. The most enjoyable part of the job is I can learn more in skill and management in a global project.

优点

free shuttle bus to home

缺点

no free lunch

Na

One of the best companies i have work with in terms of Job Satisfaction. Like working in Cognizant. Good Job Satisfaction.

优点