Continental

Continental点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价
查看 2,629 条评论
Very Good
All the person here are kind, and the environment is also good.
You can learn a lot from it
Productive work place
People in Continental are very nice, especially with perfect working ability and cooperation skills. i have worked as the president assistant in Continental for half year, what impress me a lot is not only the way people handle with the difficulties, but also how people face with new problems. I always work with very high energy. it is a very impressive working experience for me to work there.
A fun workplace
I enjoy the working place in Continental. During the time, I also go out with my leader to meet with another customer and communicate with each other about the product that we make.
Well organized system
Well organized and standardized system. We have continuous improvement program also CBS (Continental Business System), which was bechmarked from TPS(Toyota Production System). But this CBS culture, we, Continental apply to all of our working area not only production but also admin and R&D.
工作文化
flexible to work in the office and nice environment. I worked as an intern in the Continental Corp. All the engineers are very nice people and willing to teach and help me with my work. I am also the first intern to travel with the senior engineer to solve the problems on site
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Productive, humanized management
Managers encourage people innovate and contribute golden ideas no matter what position you are in. They are good listeners and willing to execute your ideas which are benefit to company.
Co-workers help each other if you are have some difficult to complete your works, company core value "one for another“ is good to reflect in the office. We are work together like a family.

Has fantastic facility, coffee machine, tennis table, yoga class, football area is free to provide to all of employee.
工作文化
well work and life balance
It's a place has well established procedures. An beginner or entry level employee can learn a lot about project management. Well work and life balance.
优点
good healthcare
缺点
not flexible
Typical German company
Leading company for vehicle interior electronics
Nice bosses, friendly colleagues within the fast paced working conditions

Tough to deal with local Chinese auto makers who has huge bargaining power derived from big sales.
工作文化
A good company with freedom cutlture
-Freedom to act. International culture, better than China company
-Clear personal development and promotion system

-Profession training program

-Funny work with funny people
查看更多关于Continental的评论