Continental

地点
已找到符合搜索的10条评价
查看 2,712 条评论
工作文化
All the person here are kind, and the environment is also good. You can learn a lot from it
工作文化
In Continental, it's quite busy, but you can learn a lot, beneficial for your future growth. Company culture encourages each employee life-learning, and provide the flexible working time. The working environment is quite competitive, especially among colleagues.
工作文化
People in Continental are very nice, especially with perfect working ability and cooperation skills. i have worked as the president assistant in Continental for half year, what impress me a lot is not only the way people handle with the difficulties, but also how people face with new problems. I always work with very high energy. it is a very impressive working experience for me to work there.
工作文化
I enjoy the working place in Continental. During the time, I also go out with my leader to meet with another customer and communicate with each other about the product that we make.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Well organized and standardized system. We have continuous improvement program also CBS (Continental Business System), which was bechmarked from TPS(Toyota Production System). But this CBS culture, we, Continental apply to all of our working area not only production but also admin and R&D.
工作文化
flexible to work in the office and nice environment. I worked as an intern in the Continental Corp. All the engineers are very nice people and willing to teach and help me with my work. I am also the first intern to travel with the senior engineer to solve the problems on site
工作文化
Managers encourage people innovate and contribute golden ideas no matter what position you are in. They are good listeners and willing to execute your ideas which are benefit to company. Co-workers help each other if you are have some difficult to complete your works, company core value "one for another“ is good to reflect in the office. We are work together like a family. Has fantastic facility, coffee machine, tennis table, yoga class, football area is free to provide to all of employee.
工作文化
It's a place has well established procedures. An beginner or entry level employee can learn a lot about project management. Well work and life balance.
优点
good healthcare
缺点
not flexible
工作文化
Leading company for vehicle interior electronics Nice bosses, friendly colleagues within the fast paced working conditions Tough to deal with local Chinese auto makers who has huge bargaining power derived from big sales.
工作文化
-Freedom to act. International culture, better than China company -Clear personal development and promotion system -Profession training program -Funny work with funny people
查看更多关于Continental的评论