DHL点评

已找到符合搜索的15条评价 查看 14,751 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Environnement de travail humain
Agent de transit import-export - Grands comptes (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2019年5月25日
J'ai eu la chance de travailler dans une une entreprise réputée pour les services fournis à ses clients, dans une atmosphère professionnelle positive et internationale, humaine et amicale, avec un très bon manager.
J'ai quitté l'entreprise avec regret, mais j'ai choisi de changer le cours de ma vie pour des raisons personnelles, et de quitter la Chine pour venir en France.
Friendly working enviroment
Finance Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年11月6日
No suits and ties. You can wear jeans everyday if you wish. Also, you will enjoy your work-life balance in the company. The work was kind of easy but you need to pay attention to the details.
Stressful work environment
Customer Service Manager (CSM) (离职员工) –  青岛市2018年5月3日
At DHL Global Forwarding (I worked in DGF China for over 9 years), if you work as an operation, overtime happens basically every day. You get OT pay for sure, but don't you want to have some time for your life? If you work as a sales, you need to reply emails in the middle of the night, or call overseas offices for shipment status update.

Having said all those things, if you want to get promoted, DGF is a good place to work. People who work hard at this company will get the reward eventually.
Workplace culture in China office
Key Account Project Executive (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年11月23日
DHL- Express in China do business with Sino-Trans. That is the reason which caused workplace culture in China office more like work at a traditional Chinese company. The relationship between the manager and you is more important than your work performance sometimes, also the background (depends on if you worked with the manager together at a same former company) of you would affect your monthly KPI.
优点
Free lunches and shuttle bus
缺点
Over time working without double payment
sufficient training
Accountant (离职员工) –  Shenzhen, China2017年8月13日
different training every month for profession, good benefit package, good leadership, less chance to be relocated, listen to employees, good working environment
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Grreat company culture
Project Manager, Offshore Oil & Gas Industries (离职员工) –  CN2016年10月12日
- Employee can free speak about his/her opinions towards work and topics within company.
- Management level frequently speak with team member, to understand work process.
工作文化
good company to work for
Key Account Manager / Trade Lane Manager (在职员工) –  上海市, C232016年1月11日
good employee benefit including international insurance.
great market reputation and gives you good advantage to make career path
优点
benefits
缺点
internal communication
Happy work, happy life
Head of District Sales (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年10月9日
Work in a global market leader company, you always have challenge everyday but start with existing mood. Where have grand vision, long term strategy, attractive enterprise culture. The leadership here with great ambitions, the work peers with expertise, and humanistic working environment.

Innovation, entrepreneurship culture provide with you expansive platform to develop, to learn and to practice.

Excellent, Simply Delivered is not only a slogan for the company but their mission, with responsibility to shareholders, responsibility to customers and to employee.
优点
Open and respect working environment
工作文化
Top international company with chance to grow
Project Management and Chartering (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年9月10日
Fast pace and challenging tasks. Inspiring management and leaders. Supportive colleagues. Dealing with the world's goods and chartered vessels can be stressful, but the tight and well planned schedule would always guide you through. Training programs and management forums taught me much more than just work. The most enjoyable part of the work was when the voyage went as planned and no damage was made to the goods or the vessels. I learned that beyond people, weather played an important role.
productive
Packer (离职员工) –  Gan2015年2月2日
I consider myself a flexible person who is able to work under stressful conditions. I am a creative person and a positive thinker. My demeanour is congenial, and I like working with people. I prefer challenges and have no fear of new things and tasks.
productive workplace
Accounting Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2014年1月20日
My daily work were preparing and archiving accounting vouchers to record the company’s business operations, and checking receipts of the company’s purchases and made copies of them in order to fill the original accounting vouchers. It was a warm workplace,and everyone was kind to me. For me, it was an unforgettable internship, as I learned how to use my accounting knowledge in my real work.
工作文化
DHL is a World leader in supply chain/logistic services
Field Account Manager (离职员工) –  dongguan2013年10月23日
DHL is a World leader in supply chain/logistic services.I like the company.Its Payment is good.The time is relax.
good pay
缺点
the culture is not so good
工作文化
Good company for fresh logistics guy
Field Sales Executive (离职员工) –  Shanghai2013年5月1日
Well-managed multi-national company. Good for the person who wants to go into logistics industry.
Productive and fun workplace
Supply Chain Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222013年1月17日
Learned the whole processes in a supply chain network.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to cooperate with all entities in order to coordinate the whole supply chain
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告