Daimler AG

中国12 条点评
已找到符合搜索的12条评价
查看 1,427 条评论
工作文化
Very good experiance about learning how to build up the passenger cars. Good bosses, good colleagues with the similar education status. You don't feel dangerous about job security and big pressure, or even no worry about your ability, because there're so many training to help you. People make mistakes all the time, you will never be blamed if there are huge mistakes you make.
- high HQ attention on China market
- good work life balance for most departments

- good company benefits, especially for international employees

- high diversity in co-workers

- fresh fruits everyday

- comfortable office environment

- fun company events
工作文化
It is my first formal internship working in the Fortune 500 and I felt challenge and more opportunity in such a friendly environment which providing numerous of resource and information.
工作文化
I worked as a project management intern at Daimler Greater China in 2016. I have been involved in various projects including business analysis, program management, etc. I have also acted as a liaison between different departments, managed stakeholder expectations and handled difficult conversation which entails great soft skills
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
the world's biggest manufacturer of premium commercial vehicles including the brand of Mercedes Benz. Profound compensation package for employees, including company cars for certain level above. Very charming career development platform.
工作文化
Great working environment and management. Top automotive company.
工作文化
I was collaborated with a team to establish loan contracts with several banks to offer cash flow.
I need to accurately updated daily operation cash flows using Excel, and communicate with leaders.

Also collaborated with others on several different projects to improve efficiency of the whole team.
工作文化
- exciting work in the rapidly developing China automotive industry
- high HQ attention on China market

- IQ air purifiers for every 4 employees

- comfortable office environment

- fun company events
工作文化
It's a well organized company. The reporting level is complicated. Usually in the organization chart, one people had several reporting line. the company is with very good reputation.
工作文化
L'entreprise est tres professionnelle. L'organisation et l'administration sont bien effectué.
- Les gens sont gentils
- Environment est superbe

- Organisation est professional
优点
Respect d'autres
缺点
工作文化
Germany company culture is great. People are rigorous. Different industry but very interesting.
查看更多关于Daimler AG的评论