Dell Technologies点评

已找到符合搜索的33条评价 查看 9,550 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Interesting and challenging work environment
After sales service (离职员工) –  Anqing , Anhui , China2019年5月27日
Help users solve computer problems and necessary technical support every day, learned how to face challenges.
The most difficult thing is to solve the customer's problem independently.The most enjoyable is the daily fulfillment of life.
Free lunch
工作文化
slow working pace and flexible working hours
Principal Software Engineer (在职员工) –  Chengdu2019年4月10日
What attracts me most here is the slow working pace.Flexible working hours help me balance my work and life.The company provides excellent working conditions for employees, such as restaurants, gyms and drinks.The company also provides a wide range of educational programs to help employees improve their abilities.
Summer Intern: Algorithm Developer
Summer Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年1月13日
The scrum team was highly efficient and very pleasant to work with. My advisor, Bing was professioal and helpful, always willing to help facilitate the technical communication between me and others.
Nice place to work.
Phone Sales Representative (离职员工) –  大连市2018年11月20日
Nice place to work.
A place you need pay full power to archive you target . there are challenges and there were many fun things .
people in there all try best to finish their target.
工作文化
Good
INTERNSHIP (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年9月13日
This is a good company, and I was so lucky to be there as an summer intern. My mentor, manager and colleagues are all great!
They gave me so many helps even when I left.
It’s an MBA school
Inside Account Manager (离职员工) –  Xiamen2018年9月5日
You get to become a tough man/woman if you work as a sales in Dell for more than 3 years. Then people would be your followers and think that you are good at pretty much every thing. But trust me, it’s worth it.
Fast personal growth
缺点
Stressful for some people (I personally love it!)
good brand name
Consultant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年8月1日
it is a good experience to work in this international company with professional people. High pressure environment and definitely can learn a lot about time management
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年5月17日
I was an intern in shanghai office. The working environment is great in terms of people and location. Almost no overtimes. People are friendly and help each other.
Felxible and good welfare
Government Relation Communication Coordinator (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年4月22日
I have been working in Dell for a while, this is an nice computer company in the world. And most of my colleagues they have IT work experience. Based on my Intel working experience, I get in to Dell work as similar role in PR team. But this time , almost, I deal with China Dell Branch colleagues and India colleagues.
I have learned how to communicate only through Skpye , then allocate diversify mission to different colleagues also should be efficiency. Because everyday you have so many work to do.
And the company provide employee good welfare, and flexible working places. Even you are at home, still can join the conference call. Without any pressures.
优点
Nice wrokflow, you can build up the IT industry work experience.
Need higher payment
love the work environment
GLOBAL OPERATIONS MANAGER (离职员工) –  上海市2018年2月19日
- great for entrepreneurs
- go in and get your work done at your own pace
- work culture is very free and open minded
- hardest part of the job is to be cohesive team work
awesome lunches
work life balance
Sr. Test Dev Engineer (在职员工) –  上海市2017年8月9日
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.

Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Free atmosphere to work
Upgrade Engineer for Korean and English (离职员工) –  上海市2017年7月5日
Everyday Our Upgrade Engineer was assigned several cases for the System Upgrade purchased by customers. During 12 working hour, we mainly do run commands from our technology to do the Upgrade without any pressure in exception of encountering some issues from customers.

Generally we work in Free atmosphere and nice to make friends among our employees.
优点
Free Fruits on the morning, and Free Yogurt afternoon.
No Free Lunch
productive workplace
Software Designer (离职员工) –  xinjiang2017年3月11日
Developing software
OO programming.
Fix hardware and software troubles.
Maintain server of the government, some companies.
trouble shooting, bug fixing
工作文化
A good company to work for.
Finance Senior Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2017年1月13日
Dell is in a very competitive industry, and faces a lot pressure from the market and from technology evolution. However, as I felt as an employee, the company managed to provide as much support to its employees as possible, especially in the areas of career development, flexible work hours.

I myself had chance to rotate in 4 different roles in my 6 years in the company, and that approved to be tremendous help for my career.
Manager of Key Account
Manager of Key Account (离职员工) –  厦门市2016年6月27日
Developed and managed new customers, and delivered technological solutions to meet the clients' needs and to
fulfill Dell's profit plan requirements.
Led CSW Team to achieve numerous KPI(key performance indicator), including Revenue, and Margin Funnel.
Increased profits by developed, initiated, and managed program that led to increase in customer satisfaction by
12%.
Inclusive company
Principal engineer & Technical Lead (在职员工) –  Beijing, China2016年5月23日
It is a good company. You can develop your career here and it will give you a platform to show yourself.Also it needs team spirit.
Regulatory Advisor (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月15日
Good place to work with work/life balance in my time. Manager is willing to listen and team member seems pretty nice to work with.
优点
Everything seems good with with me.
enjoy the challege
Summer Intern Project (离职员工) –  上海市2016年2月9日
Co-workers are willing to help each other. Fast pace and challenging working environment. Company provides training to interns to help grow.
good place to work
Senior System Integration Engineer (在职员工) –  China2015年9月13日
The hardest part for this work is to communicate with different BUs/Partners/co-workers which locate in different areas/time zone.
The good thing is , there are lot of professional engineers work as team/project lead.
优点
Profession and good expertise in engineering.
缺点
gap in communication across different BUs
工作文化
World's leading storage and cloud solutions provider
Account Service Engineer (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年8月10日
Nice team. Great culture.
Extensive training opportunities, be able to learn the world's leading trends
I was proud to be part of EMC
公司页面已被认领