Dell点评

已找到符合搜索的25条评价 查看 8,745 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
good brand name
Consultant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年8月1日
it is a good experience to work in this international company with professional people. High pressure environment and definitely can learn a lot about time management
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年5月17日
I was an intern in shanghai office. The working environment is great in terms of people and location. Almost no overtimes. People are friendly and help each other.
Felxible and good welfare
Government Relation Communication Coordinator (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年4月22日
I have been working in Dell for a while, this is an nice computer company in the world. And most of my colleagues they have IT work experience. Based on my Intel working experience, I get in to Dell work as similar role in PR team. But this time , almost, I deal with China Dell Branch colleagues and India colleagues.
I have learned how to communicate only through Skpye , then allocate diversify mission to different colleagues also should be efficiency. Because everyday you have so many work to do.
And the company provide employee good welfare, and flexible working places. Even you are at home, still can join the conference call. Without any pressures.
优点
Nice wrokflow, you can build up the IT industry work experience.
Need higher payment
love the work environment
GLOBAL OPERATIONS MANAGER (离职员工) –  上海市2018年2月19日
- great for entrepreneurs
- go in and get your work done at your own pace
- work culture is very free and open minded
- hardest part of the job is to be cohesive team work
awesome lunches
work life balance
Sr. Test Dev Engineer (在职员工) –  上海市2017年8月9日
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.

Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Free atmosphere to work
Upgrade Engineer for Korean and English (离职员工) –  上海市2017年7月5日
Everyday Our Upgrade Engineer was assigned several cases for the System Upgrade purchased by customers. During 12 working hour, we mainly do run commands from our technology to do the Upgrade without any pressure in exception of encountering some issues from customers.

Generally we work in Free atmosphere and nice to make friends among our employees.
优点
Free Fruits on the morning, and Free Yogurt afternoon.
No Free Lunch
productive workplace
Software Designer (离职员工) –  xinjiang2017年3月11日
Developing software
OO programming.
Fix hardware and software troubles.
Maintain server of the government, some companies.
trouble shooting, bug fixing
工作文化
A good company to work for.
Finance Senior Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2017年1月13日
Dell is in a very competitive industry, and faces a lot pressure from the market and from technology evolution. However, as I felt as an employee, the company managed to provide as much support to its employees as possible, especially in the areas of career development, flexible work hours.

I myself had chance to rotate in 4 different roles in my 6 years in the company, and that approved to be tremendous help for my career.
Inclusive company
Principal engineer & Technical Lead (在职员工) –  Beijing, China2016年5月23日
It is a good company. You can develop your career here and it will give you a platform to show yourself.Also it needs team spirit.
Regulatory Advisor (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月15日
Good place to work with work/life balance in my time. Manager is willing to listen and team member seems pretty nice to work with.
优点
Everything seems good with with me.
enjoy the challege
Summer Intern Project (离职员工) –  上海市2016年2月9日
Co-workers are willing to help each other. Fast pace and challenging working environment. Company provides training to interns to help grow.
good place to work
Senior System Integration Engineer (在职员工) –  China2015年9月13日
The hardest part for this work is to communicate with different BUs/Partners/co-workers which locate in different areas/time zone.
The good thing is , there are lot of professional engineers work as team/project lead.
优点
Profession and good expertise in engineering.
缺点
gap in communication across different BUs
工作文化
World's leading storage and cloud solutions provider
Account Service Engineer (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年8月10日
Nice team. Great culture.
Extensive training opportunities, be able to learn the world's leading trends
I was proud to be part of EMC
工作文化
good place to work where you feel entrepreneurship, face challenge, get used to changes and find work/life balance
Marketing Program Manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年5月14日
A typical day at Dell is that you start checking emails and talking to people on purpose of business, then you may have fixed schedule for meeting, conference call... At noon, you have time to enjoy your lunch with colleagues. At end of the day, you are free to go home. You are not encouraged to work overtime unless you need to meet deadline, because the works never end until next planning cycle.

I've learned a lot such as strategic thinking, measureable KPIs, budget planning, programs execution, communication and adapted to changes.

Every 6 months the company will have a change in organizational level or department level. There must be very strong management system so that it can afford such frequent changes to be more effiecient to market.

The hardest part of the job is to get used to the chagnes all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is also the changes, because there will be more opportunities for you, such as new postions openning, new tasks and new people you are working with.
优点
advanced experience in information technology industry
缺点
too many changes that it takes time to fill the gaps everytime
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告
工作文化
funny entertainment facility such as massage chairs and ping pong table
technical support engineer (在职员工) –  上海市, 中国2014年12月14日
this company provides good work-life balance, showing excellence in management and training program.
I learned a lot of technical knowledge from its training system.
free fruits
no dining hall
工作文化
Dell is a good company which can give full play to collective wisdom.
Senior Manager, Storage Business (离职员工) –  北京市, China2014年9月17日
You can learn a lot in this company, such as team working, customer relationship managerment, business planning, and more important, execution!
Direct
High pressure
a great place to work
Technical engineer for deal configuration (离职员工) –  PR China2014年8月12日
boss is excellent to let me shining in the team. Very busy at quarter end, but team could help with each other.
wonderful experience
Auditor (离职员工) –  shanghai2014年7月28日
interesting place to work with so many wonderful colleagues, who were always kind to people and efficient at work.
工作文化
Fun teaching in a foreign environment
Instructor (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年4月16日
A typical day at work might include talking with a wide variety of students with so different backgrounds. Interacting with them to help them improve their English skills was always fun! I learned to know and get along with very different culturally diverse people. My co-workers were very capable and the management was usually supportive of ways to improve the school. I never had a hard day there. Everyday was enjoyable!
工作文化
More than 4 years experience in EMC, and worked in many projects of full life cycle implementation. Owned strong experience of EMC products.
Customer Support Engineer, GCS North China (离职员工) –  Beijing2014年3月31日
 Perform preventive and remedial maintenance of EMC maintained products at customer locations in different operating environments.

 Be able to work follow specific, outlined procedures as directed by management and adhere to administrative policies and escalation procedures.

 Mentor for the associate CE or CE to be successfully on task delivery

 Represents EMC in a professional manner to customers, EMC Partners and other EMC personnel at all times. May be required to support and instruct less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring. Trains customer personnel when authorized by TS Management. May occasionally be called upon to act as a back up to the Project Manager or to provide team technical leadership on specific implementations.

 Installs or upgrades EMC software and hardware products in complex Open Systems environments. Installation functions include: technical planning, design review including providing feedback on solution, the creation of implementation configuration files, running/storing cables, defining and applying hardware/software settings and setting up remote support.

 Demonstrate system capabilities, review software operation and management tools, and provide information to customer concerning the operation and use of EMC products implemented.

 Maintains understanding of existing or potential customer software/hardware and machine situations. Troubleshoot problems that arise.

 Provides knowledge transfer throughout and at the completion of assigned projects.May support other activities
  更多... as needed.  显示更少