Deloitte点评

已找到符合搜索的113条评价 查看 8,269 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
productive place
Risk Advisory Analyst Intern - Environment (离职员工) –  北京市2019年5月19日
Typically, you write ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) compliance report for a Chinese listed water corporation, conducted industry benchmarking and on-site operational due diligence under the supervision of senior
big company
Assurance Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2019年5月17日
As an audit intern, I learn a lot from my internship. I got a better understanding about audit process and concept. The team atmosphere is very good. I liked that experence
优点
good place to learn audit
工作文化
A good place to improve myself
Audit & Assurance Associate (离职员工) –  北京市2019年5月14日
I improved my time management skill and Muti-tasking skill in Deloitte.
The most attractive part in Deloitte is that people are respectful and friendly.
工作文化
Good place to start career
Audit Associate (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2019年5月13日
I met many interesting and intelligent people at Deloitte. That is the most fascinating part of working there. On top of that, the learning opportunities are great.
productive and great experience
Intern Auditor (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2019年4月23日
● Conducted the year-end statutory audit for a simulative business case;
● Formulated the materiality of the engagement;
● Understood the internal control of the client from different business cycles;
● Arranged the substantive auditing procedures on both financial statement level and assertion level.
Great organization
Senior Tax Consultant (离职员工) –  大连市2019年4月20日
A lot of opportunities, good experience, managements are nice and willing to train you. They could be very strict but it's good learning experience. Generally busy.
learning and tired
Intern, IT Risk Advisory (离职员工) –  北京市2019年4月9日
too much work every day in China, especially audit department. staff is getting old soon, although many good things to learn and the promotion is transparent.
not so good
Tax Service Intern (离职员工) –  重庆市2019年4月4日
boring job, low salary
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate
All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our
Great learning experience
Risk Advisory Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月28日
My manager is very nice and teaches me a lot. The work environment is also relaxed as well as hierarchical. The people here are generally nice and very easy going.
工作文化
Good name for entry level
Audit Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月21日
As other big four account firms, Deloitte has good reputation in China and globally. During my internship there, the most impressive areas are:
- high pay if you work long hours
- 10am-1am schedule (15 hours) is a typical work day schedule for many entry-mid level auditors
cannot achieve work/life balance
Summer Intern, Merge and Acquisition (离职员工) –  上海市2019年2月25日
Synthesized industry overview on market size and development trends to find key business opportunities for clients
very busy and hard to achieve work/life balance
great
Intern, Dept. of Tax and Legal (离职员工) –  北京市2019年2月19日
Deloitte is great, I enjoyed every day during my internship. I learned a lot from my mentor and all other colleagues. Deloitte is a very good option for recent graduate due to training they offered and Deloitte Baby program. Highly recommend!
工作文化
Professional team with good corporate culture
Senior Tax Consultant (离职员工) –  Shenzhen2019年2月17日
Diverse in the background and never the same in cases. Each day is different and full of challenge.

Collegiate work environment and vivid training for all levels.

Really worth it and have taken a lot from Deloitte.
优点
Corporate discounts, competitive salary, good culture
long hours, always under-pressure
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Excellent experience in Deloitte
Accountant Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2019年2月12日
I had an excellent intern experience in Deloitte Company when in the summer of 2015. I applied an intern chance as an accountant after graduating from my bachelor degree. What I should do everyday was creating tax report for some unlisted companies, auditing client financials and controlling internal processes. I have learned lots of thing from this experience. The most important thing to be an accountant is being very careful when doing auditing work.
rare overtime work
short break
工作文化
good
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年1月31日
productive and interesting, good and fun. learn a lot. people are nice. mentors are patient. really enjoy the time there. wish could come back there again,
A professional firm
Audit Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2019年1月31日
Work life balance cannot be achieved here. However it is a very good start for graduate to enter business area.
Company also provided excellent career progress to employees.
工作文化
Build up a strong Recruitment team
HR Director( Recruitment) (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2019年1月7日
I spent so many time to communicate with all of partners and leaders internally to quickly indentify their needs and expectation on how to quickly hire the people from an aggressive market and what's the issues for our existing recuitment team and son on. This way is very important for me to know each others and it's also very useful for me before going to work out a improvement plan.
Professional place to work
Intern (离职员工) –  BEIJING2019年1月4日
Deloitte has unique methodology in the industry, I was doing an internship at Risk Advisory and Consulting and it was exactly a place where i learnt a lot
Good experience
Intern, SAP Group (离职员工) –  Qingdao2018年11月26日
I am just an intern so i only experience limited part of Deloitte
quick-paced, have to keep up with team while self=learning.
manager is considerate person
工作文化
Good
Audit Senior (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2018年11月13日
You can obtain a fast growing opportunity in Deloitte. Deloitte provides services to clients of various industries, which allows you to obtain abundant experience in different industries.
公司页面已被认领