Deloitte

查看 9,367 条评论
培训机制完善
尽管作为实习生,到岗前的第一天要在公司参加培训,了解公司严谨办公的制度和细节。四大在细节上的追求非常高。
competitive
Participated in the project China Cell Therapy and Gene Therapy. Investigate the financing situation of this industry and major financing events in the industry. Understand the industry's policy and regulatory mechanisms, laws, and regulations.
Participated in the survey of the development of major Taiwanese brands in the mainland. For example, the reasons for the success of HeyTea in the tea industry.
Busy and hardworking
The intern there is very busy, but it dependents on the group you are in. Besides, the co-workers and manager are very friendly. You can learn a lot of things there.
Interesting experience
Working at Deloitte was really an useful experience and I can learn a lot of things. All the employees are friendly, and collaborate is the most important. Prepared to work late.
工作文化
Professional and productive working culture
For my career object, I want to start with Audit & Assurance. Learning from school in an academic way and from the intern experience with actual practices in workplace, I realize that audit is a subject that based on the fundamental understanding of how a corporate works day by day. In order to be a decision-maker who should comprehend the basic daily operations and improve them to an upper-level, I will gradually gain experiences, grow my professional skills, and drive the very potential I have with Deloitte. Additionally, the culture here is what I fond of. To make an impact and always be the reliable and trustworthy one for work and for life turn into another career object I would love to approach. With solid comprehension of knowledge, unstoppable goal-achieving determination, and indestructible teamwork, I believe that Deloitte is the place that enhancing and delivering my ambition.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
International firm with great culture
One of the big 4 accounting firm in the world
On job training system is mature

Company culture is good, especially when cooperating between countries

Good name in market
Challenging and fast-paced
A fast-paced working environment, expose you to different industries depends on the project you are taking. Helped me refine my research and problem-solving skills.
工作文化
Stressful and lots of work
There are always so many work to do within or out of your work scope. You are working for your client but lack communicating with your client face to face.
人肉血泪工厂 专门压榨应届毕业生

假期多
缺点
忙起来不是人,钱少
productive place
Typically, you write ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) compliance report for a Chinese listed water corporation, conducted industry benchmarking and on-site operational due diligence under the supervision of senior
big company
As an audit intern, I learn a lot from my internship. I got a better understanding about audit process and concept. The team atmosphere is very good. I liked that experence
优点
good place to learn audit
缺点
工作文化
A good place to improve myself
I improved my time management skill and Muti-tasking skill in Deloitte.
The most attractive part in Deloitte is that people are respectful and friendly.
工作文化
Good place to start career
I met many interesting and intelligent people at Deloitte. That is the most fascinating part of working there. On top of that, the learning opportunities are great.
productive and great experience
● Conducted the year-end statutory audit for a simulative business case;
● Formulated the materiality of the engagement;

● Understood the internal control of the client from different business cycles;

● Arranged the substantive auditing procedures on both financial statement level and assertion level.
Great organization
A lot of opportunities, good experience, managements are nice and willing to train you. They could be very strict but it's good learning experience. Generally busy.
learning and tired
too much work every day in China, especially audit department. staff is getting old soon, although many good things to learn and the promotion is transparent.
not so good
boring job, low salary
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there

Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company

Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate

All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our
Great learning experience
My manager is very nice and teaches me a lot. The work environment is also relaxed as well as hierarchical. The people here are generally nice and very easy going.
工作文化
Good name for entry level
As other big four account firms, Deloitte has good reputation in China and globally. During my internship there, the most impressive areas are:
- high pay if you work long hours

- 10am-1am schedule (15 hours) is a typical work day schedule for many entry-mid level auditors
cannot achieve work/life balance
Synthesized industry overview on market size and development trends to find key business opportunities for clients
very busy and hard to achieve work/life balance
great
Deloitte is great, I enjoyed every day during my internship. I learned a lot from my mentor and all other colleagues. Deloitte is a very good option for recent graduate due to training they offered and Deloitte Baby program. Highly recommend!
公司页面已被认领