Dentsu Aegis Network点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 174 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Excellent Working Condition
Internship (离职员工) –  上海市2018年12月19日
I got lots of experience in Dentsu Aegis Network. The working condition is very relaxed. Besides, the leaders and my colleagues are very skillful and helpful, and they taught me a lot.
Nice working atmosphere
SEO Assistant (离职员工) –  beijing2018年1月20日
Monitored operation status of customer websites and optimize web links as well as web content;
Formulated quarterly marketing strategy and search engine optimization scheme through data analysis;
Monitored target keyword rankings in Google, Baidu and other large search engine and provide optimization scheme to meet clients’ requirements
工作文化
competitive but fun working environment
Marketing Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月8日
the company has many projects going on in the same time, so it is quite fast paced, but everyone is friendly. The company focuses importantly on teamwork.
非常好的职业发展平台,充实的工作
通过在此公司的锻炼进一步强化了和客户沟通的能力
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
Challenging, Exciting, Vibrant, Full of energetic colleagues
General Counsel, China and Taiwan (在职员工) –  Shanghai2014年11月2日
There is no typical routine day, as the challenges faced in my role are constantly evolving with the environment and the business we do. I am involved with several pivotal projects, including the legal corporate restructuring of the China business entities, post integration work between Dentsu and Aegis and managing a combined legal team from both sides of the business. The hardest part is coming to terms with the differences in corporate culture, and the most fulfilling and enjoyable part is making sure that the business is able to run smoothly and effortlessly in the complex business environment of China.

查看更多Dentsu Aegis Network评论