Dentsu Aegis Network

查看 203 条评论
一般
媒体行业比较混乱,HR等各方面的配套设施很不齐全,这个行业的人才跳槽频繁,没有很强的凝聚力,公司的创新也不多。
工作文化
fun workplace with tennis table
We work in a fun and spacious place in the city centre.
All my college and bosses are nice person, also work hard. We cooperate closely in our work.

Great experience in Dentsu.
优点
flexible working hours
缺点
sometimes needs to work over time (long working hours)
Excellent Working Condition
I got lots of experience in Dentsu Aegis Network. The working condition is very relaxed. Besides, the leaders and my colleagues are very skillful and helpful, and they taught me a lot.
Nice working atmosphere
Monitored operation status of customer websites and optimize web links as well as web content;
Formulated quarterly marketing strategy and search engine optimization scheme through data analysis;

Monitored target keyword rankings in Google, Baidu and other large search engine and provide optimization scheme to meet clients’ requirements
工作文化
competitive but fun working environment
the company has many projects going on in the same time, so it is quite fast paced, but everyone is friendly. The company focuses importantly on teamwork.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
非常好的职业发展平台,充实的工作
非常优秀的公司氛围
和最优秀的同事一起服务最好的客户

每天的工作紧张充实

通过在此公司的锻炼进一步强化了和客户沟通的能力
Challenging, Exciting, Vibrant, Full of energetic colleagues
There is no typical routine day, as the challenges faced in my role are constantly evolving with the environment and the business we do. I am involved with several pivotal projects, including the legal corporate restructuring of the China business entities, post integration work between Dentsu and Aegis and managing a combined legal team from both sides of the business. The hardest part is coming to terms with the differences in corporate culture, and the most fulfilling and enjoyable part is making sure that the business is able to run smoothly and effortlessly in the complex business environment of China.
查看更多关于Dentsu Aegis Network的评论