Depu Foreign Language School点评

薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理层
工作文化
A very productive, new and fast growing school
English Language Teacher (离职员工) –  Chongqing, China2019年9月5日
It is one of the best schools I've worked at in China. With some of the best teachers I have worked alongside. Everybody is very efficient and all the teachers care so much about the learning development of the children. Weekly meetings help us understand how to plan ahead and complete tasks in a timely manner. The meetings are a great opportunity for us to improve ourselves and discuss matters of how to improve our teaching. DEPU school is a place you can feel valued if you work hard and deliver. There is plenty of room to relax inside and outside of the school. Wonderful facilities, they have a tennis court and a nice football and basketball area with a running circuit so you can stay in shape. There's a swimming pool and squash court too but I've never used the former. The overall schedule and workload is not suffocating at all compared to other places I've worked during my ESL career in China. Overall it has been a wonderful time and experience with DEPU foreign language school and I hope you will have that same experience too if you decide to work there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告