Deutsche Bank

中国9 条点评
已找到符合搜索的9条评价
查看 2,937 条评论
工作文化
great balance between work and life
feel energetic after work

have much freedom to choose when to act and how to finish the task

interesting tasks everyday
工作文化
As a world-renowned bank, Deutsche Bank provides excellent working experience and harmonious working environment. it is also challenging and competitive, but prove to be extremely valuable in improving stronger spirits for its employees.
工作文化
Deutsche Bank used to be a dynamic and exciting place to work. Since 2008 crisis and changes in management, the place hasn't been the same. Staff who remains with DB are dedicated but enthusiasm is declining rapidly. Sad and frustrating to see senior management has no real strategy to recapture market share and to return to profitability other than to cut cost in core infrastructure spending.
工作文化
Research department was great. The manager was nice and patient. Every time when you handed on some job, you would get some feedback very soon. Great culture.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
The job at DB Shanghai is the most rewarding career I have ever had. Every day is an excellent experience. My boss shows me great trust by delegating me regional and global projects, and gives me opportunity to do the most challenging business.
工作文化
Improved my business acumen and analytical skills.
Gave me deep insight into all aspects of finance industry.
工作文化
Day-to-day risk advisory to corporate clients
Conducting trades with clients

Started to cover clients independently early on
工作文化
• Helped update Deutsche Bank Daily Market Summary for both clients and the whole bank
• Conducted in-depth market research to support sales team and collaborated with contract management team to complete Interest Rate Swap/ Derivative Sales Contracts

• Participated in the Bloomberg training program and developed both company and industry research skills
工作文化
 Created new business forms for management system, enhancing work efficiently.
 Monitored market expenses

 Communicated with clients, treat them well.

 Good relationship with manager and colleague
查看更多关于Deutsche Bank的评论