Dimension Data点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
work life balance
Business Analyst Lead (离职员工) –  GTA, ON2019年8月19日
Enjoyed working with different client and different project. I enjoyed the the opportunity to work from home. The work life balance was also something to live for. The hardest part is that is that it was a projectized environment. There was no home once the project is done.
工作文化
Productive and fun place to work. Very flexible, highly professional managers, supportive management.
Senior Project Manager (在职员工) –  Sydney NSW2019年8月19日
Honestly working with Dimension Data (now NTT Global) has been a fantastic journey for the last 1.5 years and every month has a new challenge on various projects. Must recommend all new bees and experienced professional if you want to join a large organization with varied technological projects to work on (DD - now NTT)
Would not recommend
Not specfied (离职员工) –  USA2019年8月16日
Too much good old boys attitude. Not enough diversity in upper management. No real culture. People have lost integrity in lieu of closing a sale. Customers overpay and company under delivers.
Fun workplace
Sales Administrator (离职员工) –  Kallang2019年8月15日
learning about managing relationship at the workplace.
Daily routine desk bound work with many directors you got to support.
Pretty challenging but is fun n a happy work place to be in.
Bonding with different colleague from different level and different departments. IS A big organization with HQ from the US.
now IS PART OF NTT Group.
Overall good
Sr. Project Manager (在职员工) –  Gurugram, Haryana2019年7月30日
Management need to acquire more technical resources to deliver the projects for upcoming technologies. Also company must promote flexi hours or work from home facility
工作文化
good
Network Engineer (在职员工) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019年7月27日
I have a good expreince in this campany and i have learnt lots of things and good exprience in networking filed and good team working and good management.
工作文化
DD have fun and free work culture
Windows Server & Exchange Administrator (离职员工) –  New Delhi2019年7月24日
Dimension Data Ltd is a MNC company have offices in multiple countries across globe . DD provide opportunity to learn more and latest technology. Employee have free hand to acquire knowledge and experience .
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Es una excelente empresa para laborar
Treasury associate (离职员工) –  La Reforma, Sin.2019年7月18日
Es la mejor empresa en la que he estado, tienen muchas prestaciones, las instalaciones muy agradables, sobre todo las personas son muy preparadas y siempre te ayudan en lo que pueden, tienes oportunidad de crecimiento, estabilidad laboral los sueldos son muy buenos
优点
Seguro de gastos médicos y de vida, vales de despensa, fruta, el ambiente de trabajo muy bueno, actividades recreativas cada que logran el objetivo trimestral, cultura de comunicación abierta
缺点
En el caso del área de Finanzas los días de cierre sales muy tarde
Great place to work for
Sales Consultant (离职员工) –  Ontario2019年7月9日
With the global branding with NTT, Dimension Data is a great place to work for.
优点
great team, decent salary, good work - life balance
缺点
presence in Canadian market is less known
Love my job
night support worker (在职员工) –  Berkshire2019年7月7日
I love my job, people we look after are lovely, the best boss ever had
Work work work
Management Trainee (离职员工) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu2019年7月1日
I've worked in the Chennai location of Dimension Data and the management was lousy and so was the work culture. People are robots set to do a job and nothing else.
Good Place
IT Associate, Internship (离职员工) –  Kallang Aprilla2019年6月27日
The culture of this company is extremely good, everyone is objective driven and it is naturally observed by us. They have been increasing in size ever since..
Good Workplace.
Support services Intern (离职员工) –  Makati2019年6月12日
We support the network engineers in their task. I have learned a lot and progress my knowledge in networking. I enjoyed working being a support intern.
工作文化
Dimension Data has lost its way
Director of Finance (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2019年6月7日
With the change in executive management the individual has become unimportant. After 20 years, I have never experienced the organization in a worse position.
really enjoyed my time at Dimension Data
Network Engineer & Field Engineer (在职员工) –  Bridgeport, CT2019年6月4日
really enjoyed my time at Dimension Data. Loved the people I worked with. Pay and Benefits were very good. He=ad a great working relationship with my boss.
工作文化
Dinâmica em fazer Cursos oferecidos por ela para crecer em Cultura e Qualidade.
Telefonista (离职员工) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ2019年6月4日
Posso afirmar que a Empresa é boa, está sempre fazendo Cursos, para que a avancem e tenham uma excelente qualidade.
MultiNacional.
Beneficios ao funcionario
缺点
Poucas reuniões com Chefe imediato.
Bise
Sales Executive (离职员工) –  Suntec2019年5月29日
People taking advantage to work late and make transport claims, but in the eyes of management they are working hard. I have seen in many occasions, is abusing the system.
Nice people
缺点
No life balance, management are blinded by their "pets".
I learned a lot
Sr. Systems Engineer (6 mo. contract) (离职员工) –  Santa Clara, CA2019年5月23日
I took a contract with DD because it enabled me to use and Learn Enterprise level monitoring software. I worked with people on three continents at all times. I enjoyed the people.
Learning new software
Small office
工作文化
This company is not good in the US
Systems Engineer (离职员工) –  Valencia, CA2019年5月22日
This company is a strong player around the world and especially in South Africa, but they are not good in the US and have closed most of their offices.
Schedule Flexibility
Pay and benefits
Fun place
Call Centre Agent (离职员工) –  Gauteng2019年5月22日
I worked for America Online which was located at Dimension Date. We provided Americans with internet access, if they failed to pay we would cut off their connections and they would then have to make payment arrangements with us to get connected again.
Workplace culture was the best about the company as we worked night shift and there was always a buzz at night.
The hardest part about the job was when clients called and they would swear at us because we cut off their internet access.
Fun environment