Dimension Data

地点
不限
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
the Salary and welfare are better than other company of IT industry
i have learned management skill and leadership skill from the job.
Best welfare
缺点
contribute more work hours over normal level
Rather not discuss
I choose not to discuss as I was let go with no explanations after working for this company for over 23 years; experiencing many buy outs/lay offs, I was continually a loyal and dedicated employee..
Amazing Place and Good Family
Good Work place at client site with good environment.
Leadership skills.

Annual parties of course.

technically learned new things and developed myself for future growth.
Dynamic
Dimension Data is a dynamic corporate, with all the advantages and disadvantages of any corporate. It is one of the most dynamic companies that I have worked for
Awesome Work Place
Most learning opportunity. Great work life balance wonderful growth.
Fun place to work, managers are so supportive in terms of any coaching and mentoring aspect.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Okay
They started strong but as the project went on they slowly let people go and passed their responsibilities onto the remaining employees. They became more profit focused and less customer focused.
Fast paced
Ever changing - innovative - good work vibes.
Nice office space and location.

Technology is heavy component of the workplace.

Collaborative work experience
工作文化
Good culture, smart people, good learning environment
Worked here as a solution architect for 6 years. During this time, I learnt alot beause my team , managers and mentors taught me alot. I was very lucky to have a sales mentor, enterprise architect mentor and a fantastic manager for 4 out of the 6 years as an architect. I had an internal promotion after 2 years.
Line management is generally good, but and next level is good. But I've never seen anything done of value by Senior Execs. The cloud business unit was probably the most useless internal mob I ever encountered. They lived in their different world and operated differently.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you got to work with good clients and good interesting projects. When I say good clients, I dont mean ones that price shop you to death or ones that constantly want free consulting.

Workpalce culture was good when I was there. When other architects come to DiData, they learnt alot of new stuff through internal governance and the rigorous planning required ahead of deal submission.
Productive and collaborative
Relaxed, fast paced during submission of reports or payroll cut off.
I have developed new skills and I have HR experience because of Dimension Data. Culture, bright, friendly and diverse. Hardest part is submitting the final report ensuring that it has the most absolute accuracy and you have left nothing out and that it balances, which always does and dead line always met. The most enjoyable part is after submission, its like you've achieved something great, because the hard work and effort put takes a lot of time and its feels great when you have reached the final part of it and submit.
Stressful and challenging
Dimension Data is an extremely demanding place to work. The expectations put on employees are very high. Because it's a global community, employees are expected to be available at all times, regardless of personal commitments such as looking after children. So that was very challenging. The work was exciting and rewarding at times, but it could be extremely stressful at times.
Dimension data
Configuration of maintenance trouble shooting Cisco ruters and seiths firewalls, access point, cc camera, VPN , security, bpg, point to point access VPN, exchange server.
工作文化
Not somewhere to go if you want securtiy
Dimension Data makes a lot of false promises. The company bought Ceryx and moved all the resources to India. This resulted in 95% of Ceryx being laid off.
Fun Workplace
It is good place to work and learn new technology. Management is good.
having good clients for project. Support team and filed team is good for doing any kind of project work.
Love it
Just a great company hands down. enjoy the benefits, the character of people. the facilities, the charity work, the diversity, inclusiveness, sustainability. Training programs are awesome too!
Wonderful company
Excellent company to work for, they take care of their employees and gives them freedom to express themselves and show initiative and is open to new ideas.
Productive place
I can go back at any time. I learnt so much about quality management, strategic management.
Work environment is very friendly, allowing you to be be your best.
工作文化
Ideal and suitable for associate level candidates
Can learn new technologies and state-of-the-art systems...
Fun and enjoyable to work...

Friendly staff...

A wide range of clients across the globe.....
工作文化
The is a growth at Dimension Data and i would to recommend people to work at , the culture is respected because I have been there for 9 years but i haven't had a problem with my boss
Study for free
paying medical aid 100 percent
Great Work Life Balance
Great Company, excellent flexibility. Continuous education. great work environment. Good culture. Need to work on being inclusive in various positions.
A company on the move
Bright Future for tech
Nice atmosphere

Continue to look to be on the cutting edge

Has combined with a number of companies to leverage expertise and experience.
Good place for beginners
Good people
opportunities available to excel

Pay not great

Management pushy

HR team supportive

incentive remuneration slow

too many changes to leadership
想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?