Dimension Data

地点
不限
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future.
工作文化
Not a bad place to work and there is flexible policy, tou can approach anybody in the senior management team to voice any complaints and also any thing you feel could be done in a better way
incentives sales
culture
Best of tge management
Best of the salary

High bonus

On weekend so free

Best of teams

Best of the environment

Every year got company trip to overseas

Modern company
工作文化
Man arbeitet vorwiegend bei Großkonzernen. Wenn man eine distanzierte und eher unpersönliche Arbeitsatmosphäre schätzt ist man dort richtig. Zudem sollte einem bewusst sein dass "politische" Entscheidungen gefällt werden. Alles in allem war es eine äußerst angenehme Zeit.
优点
lockeres Arbeiten, wirklich nette und lockere Charaktere. Teilweise Leute mit sehr tiefem Wissen.
缺点
man ist politischen Entscheidungen der Obrigkeiten ausgesetzt und muss "mitspielen"
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Honestly an amazing place to work for entry level candidates however advancement is limited

work days are either very busy or slowly productive

workplace culture is alright

工作文化
I am not recommend working with this company. Stress environment, boss is not good, he listened the one who is closing to him. No justice.
colleague is not good, not help each other, self confident, no listen to other persons. No friendly atmosphere. I am not recommend this company to anyone I know.

good salary
good benifit
工作文化
here is good experience to work with Dimension Data but the chance of grow in this company very less hence I wanna to shift the job with new MNC. Ready to relocate also.
工作文化
There are third party payroll, where you will be squeezed. Under DD payroll, life is good. Being sincere will let you grow up and the management is very supportive.
Wonderful place to work
缺点
Pay unless you’re at DD payroll
工作文化
effective and competitive environment. workplace culture depend on client environment. Management depend on your own boss.

Hardest part is too many competitive engineer. You have to keep yourself upgrade
good for career growth
Not for long term
工作文化
I have been here several years and there is not much opportunity to advance for people of color. My managers are not involved in my day to day. In fact I’m ignored most of the time and not included in important job related communications.
U will not advace
工作文化
As a new high school grad I worked as an IT help desk with dimension data. Work was easy but their is no allowance for work life balance especially when I was also caring for my sick mother at the time.
Easy
缺点
No regards for your private family issues
工作文化
There is no room to grow. I would not recommend it if you want to grow in your career.you are just an employee number that can be replaced at any moment without warning.
工作文化
It was good while it lasted but not a career move if you want to develop and move around within the company..
The hours where good with an hour for lunch. But there where no other benefits..
工作文化
Volvería a trabajar en DD, grato ambiente laboral.
工作文化
My first day of work my manager sent me links to about 12 websites and said start with this. Of course, each of those websites had hundreds of pages. That was my introduction to the job.
工作文化
Loved working for this company, Great place to learn, fast paced environment, ample opportunities to grow. you can get exposed to different business functions and regions.
工作文化
I love working for DD now known as NTT. In my opinion workers are supported. The pay is good and there are plenty of growth opportunities. Everyone is very helpful and always willing to lend a hand or answer your questions. Senior leadership prioritizes the employees as well as the overall business which is rare with most companies. This is probably the best company I've ever worked for in many aspects.
工作文化
Enjoyed working with Dimension Data. Their culture is excellent and they look after their key employees if performing. Work life balance is ok and they have the necessary systems in place for performance indexes and business update knowledge
工作文化
il y a un esprit d'équipe et un envirenement du travail agréable
工作文化
string work environment...great people overall to be a part of. Challenging environment doing business on a global basis with 31 companies merging together under the NTT umbrella in 2019.
工作文化
Work environment is very lively and excellent professionalism. DD has many clients / projects to support.
Yes, there will be a little stress and it pass by everywhere.