Dimension Data点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Ability to work remotely was a key benefit for my position.
Marketing Operations Manager (离职员工) –  Washington, DC2018年10月24日
My position afforded me the opportunity to multi task/role. However, very poor leadership and zero career advancement within the marketing organization.
Remote work
缺点
poor leadership, career advancement, no title recognition
工作文化
deal with large and complex client requirement
Technical Director, Software Development (在职员工) –  Toronto, ON2018年10月22日
Lots of challenging problem to deal with.

The hardest part is to deal with lots of projects but not enough resources.

Work life balance is not ideal
工作文化
Great workplace culture with opportunities to grow
Contracts and Operations Specialist (离职员工) –  Lagos, NG2018年10月16日
The company has a great workplace culture with opportunities to grow. Access to numerous valuable online training materials. Proper recognition and appreciation for outstanding contribution to company in terms of upholding company values and contribution to client business.
fun workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (离职员工) –  gauteng, bryanston2018年10月15日
i learn lots of system and technical finance skills. opportunity for growing are lots. the company is big and willing to give their everyone a chance
year end function
normal
excellent
"IT NETWORK ENGINEER" (离职员工) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018年10月10日
company has so many talented employees in different departments so that they can respond instantly to their client without fail 24*7 .and good working environment.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Overall Good Experience
Sales Advisor (离职员工) –  London, Greater London2018年9月30日
My time at DD has been overall good. I would however say they are currently going through a period of change - which has led to certrain things many are less happy with
Great Work Environment
Account Manager/Sales (离职员工) –  Austin, TX2018年9月24日
I worked for Dimension Data for 1 year. They bought out the company I worked for. We were promised 1 year from the date of the merger, we would be employed. 1 year to the date they started laying people off.50-75 at a time. From what I understand, there are very few left that worked for the company I worked for..
Great salary and benifits
缺点
Could be laid off any day without warning
internship
IT Consultant ( Internship) (离职员工) –  Lavender2018年9月23日
it is green technology with green networking system, able to gain new knowledge on IT networking system and security. friendly and team work environment.
teamwork
Great company!
Junior Internal Communications Assistant (在职员工) –  Hampshire2018年9月20日
DD have been a great company to work for, with the option to work from home and work flexible hours and plenty of opportunity to travel - the IT services industry just isn’t for me!
Good work environment
Data Entry Administrator (在职员工) –  Centreville, VA2018年9月16日
Good work environment, but would like more room for growth within the company. I enjoyed the people I work with but sometimes I feel like there needs to be more communication between management and employees.
Ein untergehendes Schiff
Sachbearbeiter (离职员工) –  Bad Homburg vor der Höhe2018年9月11日
Das Management ist mehr damit beschäftigt den Mitarbeitern Steine in den Weg zu legen als sich an das zu halten was laut Unternehmenszielen propagiert wird. War vor 8 Jahren ein toller Arbeitsplatz, jetzt bloß die Finger davon lassen.
缺点
Ein Termin beim nächsten Therapeuten ist sicher!
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
工作文化
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar
Gerente de Projetos Sênior (离职员工) –  São Paulo, SP2018年8月30日
Empresa voltada para o empregado e muito sólida;
Oportunidade de aprendizagem;
Cultura excelente.
Disloyal to employees
Post sales (离职员工) –  Atlanta, GA2018年8月29日
I was a truly loyal employee for 5 years. This company has had numerous shifts and leadership changes. The sales team can't sale. I've never worked for a company this struggles again an again to find it's identity....turn over is high and moral is in the trumpster...I hear they laid 100 off this week..stay away!!!
Disloyal
Family Orientated
Project Manager - DFA (离职员工) –  Bryanston, South Africa2018年8月27日
Daily management of client expectations are aligned with company core values. Individualism does not exist as team work forms part of company culture.
Flexible
Job Security
Empresa dinâmica e moderna
Gerente de Contabilidade (离职员工) –  São Paulo, SP2018年8月23日
Empresa muito moderna e dinâmica. Profissionais bem selecionados e de excelente nível cultural e de formação acadêmica. Ambiente muito competitivo em todas as áreas, mesmo as fora do escopo comercial. Excelente ambiente para desenvolver o lado empreendedor e desbravador. Respeito mútuo é muito levado a sério.
优点
Liberdade para trabalhar e gerenciar seu tempo
Volume de trabalho excessivo
Excellent company to Work
team member (在职员工) –  Natick, MA2018年8月19日
Excellent company to Work. Work environment is great. Manager always appreciate good work. Teamwork, professional environment. Always recommended to work
工作文化
Productive and fun work place
System Engineer (离职员工) –  Lagos2018年8月18日
The DD culture will forever be one of the biggest take away for me.
There is always room for opportunity to grow and develop ones skill by leveraging on the global partner program
Intern
Intern (离职员工) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018年8月18日
i have done internship at one of the clients of Dimension data. Good company to work for. I had spent very limited time there. Good location. Cant comment on compensation
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
Challenging and rewarding environment
Global Infrastructure and Network Manager (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年8月17日
My time at Dimension Data was great as i learnt alot of new skills and expanded on existing skills. I was challenged and stretched in my role but i was never given or considered for any career advancement as my management did not consider and was not interested in advancing employees. I worked long hours and was always declined my leave, but i delivered some world first in terms of projects on a global scale. My team that i managed was phenomenal and we were not just colleagues but a family and good friends. Rest of the organization was very bureaucratic.
缺点
Long Hours, below market related pay
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
Arbeit und Kollegen
Contract Spezialist (在职员工) –  Bad Homburg vor der Höhe2018年8月14日
Die Arbeit im ManagedService ist sehr anspruchsvoll, da die Kalkulationen in diesem Bereich viele Einzelbereiche betreffen welches kalkulatorisch, im Rahmen der Firmenvorgaben einzuhalten sind.
Eine Angebotsabgabe ist gleich zu setzen mit einem Vertrag, daher ist es sehr wichtig alle Eventualitäten vorher abzuwägen (Kostenseite und Gewinn) damit es keine finanzielle Verluste in der Service Bereitstellung gibt
Sehr homogenes Betriebsklima