Dimension Data点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Management issues
Level 2 support engineer (离职员工) –  Bangalore2018年7月26日
Salary there are lot of deduction. Particularly in cloud services management is not up to the mark. they never bothered about neither employees nor clients, we lost lots of clients due to miss management .
Work hard Play Hard
Citrix Support Engineer (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年7月24日
• Monitoring and Support of Customer Citrix environments (XenApp, XenDesktop)

•Constantly make recommendations for user and systems enhanced experience.

Weekly drinks and BBQ's for socializing.
优点
Weekly drinks and BBQ's for socializing.
Work life balance
Very good company
Senior System Engineer (Tower Technical Lead) (离职员工) –  Singapore2018年7月17日
Wow... I never see any company in my career such a nice and good company. they are more favorable to employee then company. that i really like it. I got very good friends from DD. all manager are really very good and nice
优点
Very good projects and good learn lots of new thinks
Productive Workplace
Network Security Engineer (在职员工) –  Mumbai2018年7月17日
Dimension Data is a company specialising in information technology services. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, the company maintains operations on every inhabited continent.

Dimension Data has its customers all over the globe.

Specialized engineers in Network and security domain.

Handling customers and support uptime for technical issues.

Everyday is a new learning at DimensionData.
Co-operative colleagues
いい会社です
ネットワークサポートエンジニア (离职员工) –  デリー、インド2018年7月15日
社風は良いでしたが社員の礼儀とかマナーなどはあまり良くないでした。
学校、大学に習いませんでした色々な応用の事とか技術など上司に教えて頂きました。
設備が良かったです
後回りがありました
工作文化
Dimension Data is struggling with the transition from a regional company to a truly global service organization.
Enterprise Principle Service Architect (在职员工) –  Maine2018年7月6日
Client work was very enjoyable, challenging and interesting. The goal of the Service Architect was to design global service designs that provided the client with a single service experience.
优点
Homeworker that traveled to whereever the client required.
misalignment of management goals for Group and Regions
Good working environment
NOC Engineer (离职员工) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018年7月3日
we can put our ideas to the company , Transparency in each and everything , respect everyone equally which resulting good work environment . you can suggest the think to your CEO also
Contract Manager/Specialist (在职员工) –  Diegem2018年7月1日
Bel esprit, environnement sobre, esprit d'équipe, stress vue le contexte très "challenging" du secteur IT et la complexité et la sensibilité des info gérées, mais un très beau challenge dans un cadre top avec des gens magnifiques.
Too big
Senior Client Manager (离职员工) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年6月30日
Company was too big. A lot of middle management that really did nothing that I could see. Internal processes bogged you down so once you closed a deal it was often hard to get the order placed than it was to win the business.
Too big
工作文化
As per work place it's very good company
Quote Specialist (在职员工) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2018年6月28日
As per my knowledge the workplace is good. The company is maintaining the the work process nicely.
As a part of RCC (CPQ)team i am preparing the cost sheet and quote for the respective clients as per their requirement .
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
工作文化
Primary focus of service delivery is run by accountants. Not enough emphasis on client satisfaction.
Project Manager (在职员工) –  North Carolina2018年6月26日
Since DD acquired Nexus, very unstable work environment. Constant change and unpredictable and questionable leadership decisions. Significant turn-over and no real career roadmap for advancement.
Compensation
缺点
Poor work life balance. Supported in theory but not practice
工作文化
Not bad, but room for a lot of Improvement
NETWORK ENGINEER (离职员工) –  Windhoek2018年6月21日
Was not to bad working there. Workload became unbearable due to understaffed.

immediate Management was awful. from MD and Upwards was OK.

lots of hours of overtime without compensation
Lunch, Uppermanagement
Immediate Management, overtime
工作文化
Learned something new related IT skills
Desktop Support Engineer (在职员工) –  Makati2018年6月20日
I've learned a lot from this company about IT related. I meet some people who are excellent in network department and systems department. They share their skills to me.
free parking
15 hours
ok
Field Engineer (离职员工) –  Houston, TX2018年6月17日
It was short project and i was staffed through staffing company and did not really had to deal with the management, and never called back for another project so i guess i sucked at my job.
工作文化
Productive work space and great management team
Field Service Technical Support (Team Supervisor) (离职员工) –  Vienna, VA2018年6月8日
Local and counterpart teams in dimension data worked well together and answered questions and supported one another concerning proprietary software in differnet regions.
Productive and family oriented
Client Specialist/Manager (在职员工) –  Valencia, CA2018年6月8日
Dimension Data is a worldwide entity that caters to their clients needs. I've learned alot at this company that I would not have received at any other global company. They take the time to train you into a employee for the future.
Great place to work.
Systems Engineer (离职员工) –  Fresno, CA2018年6月7日
Great place to work; lots of work opps and room to excel. Had the best engineering time, unfortunately i did not get the opportunity to stay a little longer - would've been a blast. Given the chance - i would not mind going back...
Cisco Gold Partner
Network Engineer (离职员工) –  Singapore2018年6月4日
Managers and trainers were awesome. Ive learned a lot with R/S, IPT VOIP, DC. Would love to come back to DD. I enjoyed working with my colleagues and Manager. Diverse environment.
优点
Hands on experience on Cisco devices
工作文化
Intern salary for a qualified pro.
Euc engineer (离职员工) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2018年6月1日
Good learning place but DD Cape Town, not a good place for young black pro. Qualifications means nothing. Only place i saw interns with qualifications teach L2 engineers without papers work.
Exposure to good tech
缺点
Limited to what you can do
这篇点评对您有用吗? 6 1报告
Boa empresa
Coordenadora de Logística (离职员工) –  São Paulo, SP2018年5月15日
Empresa em crescimento, apesar da suposta crise no país. Bom ambiente - colaborativo e descontraído.
申领该公司页面