Dimension Data

职位名称
地点
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future.
工作文化
Head of Operations Sales, Customer Care, Business Intelligence, and Finance Strong leadership, goal focused, people first and customer first BPO industry, call centre operations management Flexible office hours
工作文化
Worked for client Dimension Data a sister concern of NTT Data. Di-Data has developed and maintaining set of applications to manage the Infrastructure Assets that are sold or leased to their customers.
Top zufrieden sehr guter Arbeitgeber Vorgesetzte Top
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Enjoyed working with different client and different project. I enjoyed the the opportunity to work from home. The work life balance was also something to live for. The hardest part is that is that it was a projectized environment. There was no home once the project is done.
工作文化
Honestly working with Dimension Data (now NTT Global) has been a fantastic journey for the last 1.5 years and every month has a new challenge on various projects. Must recommend all new bees and experienced professional if you want to join a large organization with varied technological projects to work on (DD - now NTT)
工作文化
Too much good old boys attitude. Not enough diversity in upper management. No real culture. People have lost integrity in lieu of closing a sale. Customers overpay and company under delivers.
工作文化
learning about managing relationship at the workplace. Daily routine desk bound work with many directors you got to support. Pretty challenging but is fun n a happy work place to be in. Bonding with different colleague from different level and different departments. IS A big organization with HQ from the US. now IS PART OF NTT Group.
Autonomie Responsabilisation Projets de transformation
工作文化
Management need to acquire more technical resources to deliver the projects for upcoming technologies. Also company must promote flexi hours or work from home facility
工作文化
I have a good expreince in this campany and i have learnt lots of things and good exprience in networking filed and good team working and good management.
工作文化
An amazing organization when every day is about helping our client achieve their ambitions and desired outcomes. Transformation is a daily discussion and DD leadership gives you the opportunity to to that each and every day.
工作文化
Dimension Data Ltd is a MNC company have offices in multiple countries across globe . DD provide opportunity to learn more and latest technology. Employee have free hand to acquire knowledge and experience .
工作文化
Es la mejor empresa en la que he estado, tienen muchas prestaciones, las instalaciones muy agradables, sobre todo las personas son muy preparadas y siempre te ayudan en lo que pueden, tienes oportunidad de crecimiento, estabilidad laboral los sueldos son muy buenos
优点
Seguro de gastos médicos y de vida, vales de despensa, fruta, el ambiente de trabajo muy bueno, actividades recreativas cada que logran el objetivo trimestral, cultura de comunicación abierta
缺点
En el caso del área de Finanzas los días de cierre sales muy tarde
工作文化
With the global branding with NTT, Dimension Data is a great place to work for.
优点
great team, decent salary, good work - life balance
缺点
presence in Canadian market is less known
工作文化
I love my job, people we look after are lovely, the best boss ever had
工作文化
I've worked in the Chennai location of Dimension Data and the management was lousy and so was the work culture. People are robots set to do a job and nothing else.
工作文化
The culture of this company is extremely good, everyone is objective driven and it is naturally observed by us. They have been increasing in size ever since..
工作文化
I've been working for Dimension Data for almost a year now and definetely recommend the company.Great place to work, excellent office culture, easygoing environment and colleagues. Two thumbs up!
工作文化
We support the network engineers in their task. I have learned a lot and progress my knowledge in networking. I enjoyed working being a support intern.
工作文化
In my carreer I've seen many differnt IT companies and I can honestly say Dimension Data is a leading example on how it should be done. Going from an excellent HR department till professional carreer support on all levels, providing constructive feedback and well defined carreer paths where everyone can take his future in own hands. A company that act from the principle: A happy employee is a productive employee. It creates a level of mutual respect and a balanced give and take relationship. The company culture sets a baseline for excellent teamwork and empoyees who are willing to give the best every day. Not because they have to but because they want to.