Dimension Data点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Dimension Data provides great training and allows autonomy of their employees. Good management and a good company to work for.
Senior Client Manager (离职员工) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年4月29日
Solid technical resources and training. Management allows employees to be autonomous in their work routine and activities. A high focus on results, not minutia.
Reaining and technical resources
High turnover
Awesome work Place
Service Desk (离职员工) –  Bryanston, Gauteng2018年4月26日
1st line IT and Technical support
Answer all incoming calls from customers
Logging and tracking of incidents and requests
Logging and communicating all incidents to customers and IT
Ability to provide first time resolution by using available tools
Identification and escalation of re-occurring problems and incidents
Follow up on priority calls
• Ensure that all incidents and service requests are registered on the call logging system.
• Escalate customer issue as appropriate.
• Support Technical Support and Service Desk in executing their duties
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
工作文化
Ambiente bueno, con oportunidad de estudiar
Ingeniero de preventa trainee (在职员工) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018年4月24日
La empresa es buena, ya que si piensa en el empleado, como en su desarrollo personal y academico.
Good working environment
Field Service Engineer (Full-time position) (在职员工) –  Valencia, CA 913552018年4月23日
Good working, quiet, friendly environment
Relaxed atmosphere
Great benefits
Learned new things
Busy but manageable
Understanding people
Helpful people
Great workplace
Systems Administration (离职员工) –  Auckland2018年4月19日
encourages job work/life balance, with flexible working arrangements available. team environment is good, open door policy for management team, approachable.
优点
fruit provided weekly, great environment
缺点
long hours, no recognition, no reviews
n/a
Senior Service Desk Analyst (在职员工) –  South Africa2018年4月15日
My active employment time has been a most fulfilling, and i am very happy for being given a chance to grow my career at Dimension Data. It is a good company that i can personally recommend to work for.
Contract specialist (离职员工) –  Bryanston, Gauteng2018年4月15日
Dimensions data made me understand the reporting and the management of the contract also made me understand the ACV reporting fun place and technology at its best
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
Work Environment
Call Management Coordinator (在职员工) –  Bryanston, Gauteng2018年4月10日
Dimension Data is a great company, there is a lot I have learned both professionally and personally.

The culture is diverse which makes it so interesting and fun to work.

Well I haven't faced any hardships but rather challenging tasks which I excelled in.
Fun days, Braai
工作文化
Good work environment and culture
Asset and uptime Service Administrator (离职员工) –  Singapore2018年4月6日
Great colleagues, benefits and work life balance. However, Internal communications between different departments requires huge improvements and transparency.
Free fruits
缺点
supervision is too minimal to a point of benefits are being misused.
great
Second in Charge Team Lead (离职员工) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018年4月4日
it was a great place to work at very energetic,
the work was challenging as it was only night shift, the contact centre was servicing USA based clients
great working enviroments
working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 3报告
Company culture is horrible
Sr. Consultant (离职员工) –  Santa Clara, CA2018年4月1日
Never worked in such a company in the past - managers are rude to employees, and nobody takes his/her job seriously. Ironically, pay was not that bad.
Good teamwork and collaboration
Senior Service Support Engineer (离职员工) –  Home-office2018年3月24日
I enjoyed my time at DimensionData the job was varied and challenging.
There are some very good individuals here that have inspired me. I would have liked to have had more options to diversify to other products and technology’s.
Challenging work environment
Principal Technical Architect (离职员工) –  New York, NY2018年3月24日
A major performer in the large website development market. I was the Principal Technical Architect and Director of Quality Control. The company worked extremely well as a team and was well respected in the large website development business. As a result of the 9/11 attack in New York, the company laide off the entire New York Staff and closed their offices.
not the same
Manager (在职员工) –  United States2018年3月23日
Used to be a good place to work and build your career.....the only focus now is sales and the financial numbers......The culture has changed and the focus on people has been lost.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Nice place to work
business Manager East Africa (离职员工) –  kenya2018年3月21日
Excellent place to work in, well structured , Market leader and a very strong brand in the market. good salary would like to work more in the company .Reward ones effort in the company
Bonus
medical
工作文化
This company struggles integrating acquisitions into the business.
Level lll Support Engineer (离职员工) –  Massachusetts2018年3月19日
Some positions and processes need to be refined. There needs to be more forethought when integrating clients into ServiceNow.Working in the ticketing system requires a certain knowledgeability of the individual user so to not 'work' tickets incorrectly. This causes confusion. The ticketing system should be thought out with the SOM and SOP so that the right group is involved with the solutions rather than an individual's personal knowledge of an environment.
工作文化
Productive well organised company with lot of fun inside
Systems Engineer (SCCM) (在职员工) –  Johannesburg, Brayanston, South Africa2018年3月12日
Dimensiondata is a service delivery, no matter how great and organisation can be, there will be days where the client wont be 100% satisfied, or have to wake up in the middle of the night and provide and urgent service. We once had to all wake up at 2am on a Saturday to prevent all our client from a virus.
We have fun days, social club where we just have fun.
优点
Lunch, team building, clients taking us out, Gifts
Healthcare
工作文化
Wonderful place to work, very productive environment
Senior Network Engineer (离职员工) –  Bangalore2018年3月10日
Wonderful place to work, very productive environment. Very good management and a good place to learn with multiple opportunities to grow with in the organiation
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
Managed Business Development to the energy industry.
Vice President (离职员工) –  Houston, TX2018年3月9日
Led and managed business development to the energy industry. Identified numerous projects that were direct with customers or required going through an RFP process.
优点
Great people to work with.
缺点
New company and new name recognition.
Work hard, play hard
Head of Regional Service Management (离职员工) –  London2018年3月9日
Dimension Data is a very successful, global business in the IT Solutions Integration environment.
They recruit the highest levels of employees and expect them to deliver. You have to work hard!
Work / life balance is what you make it but if you are looking for a 9-5 job then Dimension Data is probably not for you...
However hard work usually leads to great rewards.
My role was at the Group level, interacting with individuals and businesses from around the globe - thus some very strange hours being worked to address the numerous different time zones
公司页面已被认领