Dimension Data

地点
不限
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future.
工作文化
Excelente empresa para trabalhar!! Ganhadora do GPTW!
Super recomendo!
工作文化
Great Company, excellent flexibility. Continuous education. great work environment. Good culture. Need to work on being inclusive in various positions.
Bright Future for tech
Nice atmosphere

Continue to look to be on the cutting edge

Has combined with a number of companies to leverage expertise and experience.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Good people
opportunities available to excel

Pay not great

Management pushy

HR team supportive

incentive remuneration slow

too many changes to leadership
工作文化
Working in Dimensiondata we were never stopped to learn new things abt other process or technologies which would help to learn new things. Management would always be helpfull to learn out of box technologies.
工作文化
Everything at dimension data was standard. From stock taking you can't wait for long. Always be on time on sites. Training available for free for the technicians
优点
I was happy with the management, my colleagues always share the ideas before we start the project
缺点
No comments
工作文化
Hard work, flexible hours and huge opportunity for growth.
If your not happy, the do allow you to move around in the bigger organisation. Options to study further.
优点
free coffee
缺点
工作文化
Fundamentals from a client value perspective continued to motivate Year-Over-Year growth and profit. After realignment and then acquisitions, the new culture fostered unknown employment status for growth, employee development and resulted in downsizing. At one point multiple departures, retirements and demotions from the CEO level and below.
工作文化
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
工作文化
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.
工作文化
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
工作文化
Empresa oferece bons benefícios e bom ambiente de trabalho.
工作文化
Boas Culturas e ambiente de trabalho;
Se preocupa com a com a evolução das carreiras dos funcionários;

Excelentes benefícios;
工作文化
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.
工作文化
Very nice environment, good facilities and up to date technology
A nice environment to be in

Can like to work there

Mutliple divisions ………………………………………………………………………..
工作文化
Empresa boa! Mas a Gerecia nso3 valoriza o funcionário.
工作文化
Empresa buena para trabajar, ya que consta de buena tecnología
工作文化
I am a firm believer that in order to achieve success one needs to encourage collaboration amongst teams and ensure that all understand the goal we are working towards. Trust is a very big part of successful teams. I am a driven individual who likes to see results of all the work that is being done, there is no greater satisfaction than seeing that.
工作文化
Good atmosphere, nice management good salary package, leaves are as per convenience, good for freshers and also for experienced employees. Hr are cooperative
工作文化
would not recommend.Very good culture and fun place to work at. Personal growth is a big problem at iiNet. Money is good.I would not recommend iinet. I am sorry.