Dimension Data点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
No comment
Professional Services Consultant (离职员工) –  Austin, TX2019年2月21日
This comment/review was required but I have nothing to say about the company or workplace or anything else. Done here and glad to be gone for sure folks.
工作文化
Was a fine company to work at for a while
Senior GSC Systems Engineer II / O365 Team Lead (离职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2019年2月15日
Flexible hours and allowed me to work remote. Manageable workloads and good upper management.
People always willing to help and assist if needed.
Good career paths set.
Good benefits
Too much upper management
good experience
Support Bid Specialist (离职员工) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2019年2月14日
good place for learning and good work culture management is quite supportive and good team culture and lot of new opportunities and good leadership team.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4报告
Sinking ship
Manager (在职员工) –  United States2019年2月11日
What once was an extremely positive and collaborative culture has turned into a numbers based rat race. With recent leadership changes and layoffs, the culture and direction of the business has taken a wrong turn.
Paid time off
缺点
Declining culture and working environment
Good Company
Deployment (在职员工) –  Fleet, Hampshire2019年2月11日
Dimension Data is a good company to work for with excellent facilities and the People.

The Salary and holiday/health package is also very good

Management communication could be better
The People
Training
Off-site
L3-Senior network engineer (离职员工) –  Brynston2019年2月11日
I was placed on site site at customer and spent little time in the company. I guess becaouse of its footprint there are opportunities open globally for technical posts.
Not approachable
缺点
Not having a direct report.
Great people
Director (离职员工) –  United States2019年2月9日
Most enjoyable part of the job - the people
Great pay and benefits
Volunteer opportunities; 16 paid hours to volunteer per year
PTO days paid
Client facing travel opportunities
优点
Salary and benefits, bonus program
缺点
Worklife balance was a struggle due to the workload
工作文化
Enjoyable project work but there are management issues!
Network Engineer (Permanent) (离职员工) –  Perth WA2019年2月8日
I enjoyed carrying out the project work, which had me travelling locally to client sites. I was working with remote engineers, some who were in other states/ or even countries, and they were all great to get along with and knowledgeable and helpful. When not carrying out project work, I was in the local office, either preparing for upcoming projects or online training. I was also sent to many vendor training/ and presentations. The other engineers in the office were great to work with, and friendly, so we all frequently spoke to one another while in the office.

There are managerial problems, even to the extent where staff members are bullied.
Working hours became increasingly long, with many out of hours working weekend.
The office is dull, and depressing.
Not enough support is offered to the Engineers, not locally in the office anyway.
Engineers are overworked and over utilised, with very little appreciation for the work that they do.
The office and the work slowly drained the life out of me, and other Engineers!

After leaving the company, I had very little confidence left due to the managements feedback to my work (all of which was praised by the Project Managers!). I have spoken to other Engineers while working for this company, and since leaving, who have all experienced the same. This really needs to be reviewed.
优点
Great project work, Latest technology exposure, good salary.
缺点
Poor management, bullying, overworked with no appreciation. No work life balance!
Career and personal growth
Business Operations Manager, Business Optimization (在职员工) –  Auckland2019年2月3日
Dimension Data pushes me to use my fullest potential. It challenges me all the time to go outside my comfort zone and that's why I am learning a lot from this company.
Busy environment-Cisco Reseller
Workflow Specialist (离职员工) –  Natick, MA2019年2月1日
Bsuy Cisco reseller and maintenance providor, Managed and maintained Cisco equipment and telephony products for major fortune 500 companies. Throughout the entire world they have a footprint on almost every continent
Good work Culture
Network Technical Specialist (在职员工) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2019年1月18日
Technical growth is good . Life balance and job satisfaction good . Managements are also good .

Technical growth is good . Life balance and satisfaction good
Challenging
Business Analyst (离职员工) –  Fleet, Hampshire2019年1月18日
Every day was different and there were always new challenges to be overcome. I worked with a dedicated team of people who always got the job done on time.
Good People
Long Hours
工作文化
Used to be a trusted, productive, adn fun place to work.
Senior Service Delivery Manager (在职员工) –  Framingham, MA2019年1月16日
I have been there 17 years and for 16 of them they were very enjoyable and we were constantly rated one of the top 5 Companies to work for. Since the most recent CEO has taken over the sales targets have not been met and the monthly "All Hands" calls provided nothing about the financial numbers and the trouble we are in. From one Friday with a RA-RA call to the following Wednesday 200+ people were shocked with the layoff.

No longer a Top 5 place to work...
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
Dimension Data is awesome
eCommerce Project Manager (在职员工) –  Boston, MA2019年1月14日
Dimension Data is an awesome place to work. However it such a big company navigating the company to find new opportunities can be hard. We start our day with a daily standup where we summarize our work from the previous day, and what we intend to accomplish for the current day. We then get to work. The team is distributed globally so we communicate via slack and email. The company values indeed depends upon self motivated people who are able to thrive in an autonomous yet team oriented environment.
优点
excellent compensation, opportunities to learm
缺点
project base work in a large gloabally distributed company, difficult to find stability
Driven organization
Manager (在职员工) –  Virtual2019年1月14日
The culture has been one of inclusivity and people first which is fantastic. Very motivated, and driven organization that, although a big company, operates like a startup in many ways. Some of the most talented folks to work with in the industry as well. Although over the last few years that has changed a bit with the constant change in leadership which isn't ideal long term. Moreover, there is a lack of focus and the business has spread itself too thin with too many goals.
Great work culture
Full-time Intern (离职员工) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC2019年1月13日
I had a really nice internship at Dimension Data and learnt many new skills. Made many friends and new connections. Loved the workplace culture and would love to go back and work here in the future.
Good work culture
Unpaid Internship
Ambiente stimolante
Facility Cordinator (在职员工) –  Peschiera Borromeo, Lombardia2019年1月13日
Azienda in forte espansione, con grandi margini di miglioramento in tutti i settori, facilità di comunicazione con tutti i livelli, buona organizzazione aziendale
buoni pasto
stress
"Accelerate your ambition"
Client Support Manager (在职员工) –  Charlotte, NC2019年1月12日
Workplace culture can vary depending on office location. Overall, people are great to work with! Can be hard to manage work/life balance based on the role and responsibility you hold. Opportunity for career advancement, especially if you connect yourself with the "right" people. Time off is great, benefits are good. Compensation could be better - those hired externally often come in with higher pay or replace veterans that have been with the company for a long tenure.
优点
People are great to work with
缺点
Recognition awards/programs could be better utilized, Same people in top executive management are promoted
工作文化
Good company to work for
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (离职员工) –  Fleet2019年1月10日
When I worked for Dimension Data the ethos was work hard play hard.

It is a good company to work for as they genuinely care about the staff and provided good benefits to loyal staff members.

Unlike other organisations I have worked for they are good communicators and keep staff up to date on a regular basis. There are many long-serving employees.
Good benefits
缺点
Sometimes long hours dependent on role
Workday
Proactive Security Engineer (离职员工) –  Work from home2019年1月10日
I would start each day by review emails and pertinent client events. If SIEM events or vendor notifications resulting in actions I would document specifics for the monthly and quarterly reports and open tickets for any actions needed by other teams. I would review specific client environments for events, health, and trending; Looking at every aspect of an asset from Hardware, Software, Operations, Availability, Performance and Compliance. All information would be documented in a monthly report. I would attend client meeting giving weekly or monthly reports as to the status of their security systems.
Work from home