Dimension Data

Mumbai, Maharashtra地区的Dimension Data员工评价

已找到符合搜索的19条评价
查看 752 条评论
Great career grwoth
Exciting company with lots of growth int the field. Moved on from the company due to post graduation. Great management and skills that could be beneficial for Networking fields.
Nice company to work
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
工作文化
Good
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.
I would give 10 out of 10
It was great priviledge to work with dimension data,because I have learn lots of technical thing over there.
I'm big thankful for my organization.

Free launches
Intern
i have done internship at one of the clients of Dimension data. Good company to work for. I had spent very limited time there. Good location. Cant comment on compensation
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Productive Workplace
Dimension Data is a company specialising in information technology services. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, the company maintains operations on every inhabited continent.

Dimension Data has its customers all over the globe.

Specialized engineers in Network and security domain.

Handling customers and support uptime for technical issues.

Everyday is a new learning at DimensionData.
Co-operative colleagues
Good working environment
we can put our ideas to the company , Transparency in each and everything , respect everyone equally which resulting good work environment . you can suggest the think to your CEO also
Easy to Work atmosphere.
Friendly staff,
very good facilities,

favorable atmosphere to work,

learning new things,

respect for every religion,

proper paperwork for joining and resigning,
free lunches
工作文化
Rocking place to be at....
Great place to work and learn.
Helpful and supporting colleagues and managers

People and culture team to take care of employee engagement

Enjoy the trainings and people involvement here.
Great workplace
工作文化
Good positive working environment.

Professional Services team is friendly and supportive. And this motivates for extra mile and innovation.

More discussion and hands-on on new technology will help to get more projects.
Very Enterprising Workplace
A very good and enterprising day to start work . Very energetic team to work. Management is very supportive for new intitatives. No hardest part which i faced as part of job. Enjoyed working with a very enterprising new team
Good work environment
Good Experience
Excellent Learning.

Management Improvement required.

Good Work culture

Travel Takes time

Time from 9.30 to 5.30 . Good work life balance.
工作文化
Good company to work ...Limited growth options.
Good office environment. Good team. Growth limited. Job culture needs to be improved. Less intervention from management on key issues. Product knowledge needs to be improved for sales force
Good team
Product knowledge limited
Network Engineer
As a network engineer, we have to take care of day to day calls of user related issue, we have to monitor link status. If link goes down then we have to coordinate with respective ISP .
Good Company for initial Experiance
I have worked as a trainee was was given good projects. The senior engineers were very helpful. Allways availabe when needed and encourages to works hard.
Experience, projects
Salary, working hours
工作文化
Very good place to earn knowledge
Very good company to work
readily available resources to learn

management is supportive

co-workers are excellent and supportive
Readily available resources
exccess of work load
工作文化
strategic planed work place to execute clear direction. Great colleague to work with and right sort of support from management.
工作文化
Managemnt work is very slow
Process of the management is very slow, I am being placed on the client side, might be because of that reason.
Other wise its a very good company,
工作文化
Best place to learn computer networking
Training is on the job and the managers trust you enough to handle important clients early during your work. Hardest part of the job was working nights and spending long hours in the data centers.
想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?